Chapter 3

*i also would like to point out that the people I have in this story, I'm contemplating whether I should just tell you all their jobs or not. They'll talk about their jobs, but I don't know, I think I'll put them in here anyways. So here's the characters and their jobs.

Onision- comedian
Andy- counselor
Ashley- horse trainer/riding instructor
Jack- band director
Alex- construction worker
Austin- doctor
Pamela- pediatrician
Mike- tattoo artist
Kellin- kindergarten teacher
Vic- mechanic
Juliet- dentist
Oliver- director
Hannah- stay at home mom
Josh F- lawyer
Chris- bounty hunter
Ash- hair stylist
Ricky- funeral director
Patty- lawyer
Ronnie- police officer
Tyler- flight attendant
Alysha- model
Josh B- store owner
Bret Von Dehl- engineer
Tony- marine biologist
Erin- pastry chef
Brendon- news anchor
Gerard- cartoonist
Frank- judge
Dan- daycare worker
Phil- EMT

So there you are, that's what they do. So that's who you have to choose from of who done it.*

-

*Josh B's P.O.V.*

"I don't think he's dead because dead bodies don't have a pulse." Ricky said and Kellin moved from Vic's arms and pushed him away.

"Of course he's not dead you idiot." He said, trying to wake up Andy, and I looked at everyone as they crowded around closer.

"Maybe he needs CPR." Vic suggested and Phil stood up, raising his hand shyly.

"I know CPR." He announced softly.

"Well don't just sit there idiot, come and help him." He yelled at him and for someone who seemed to really want help, he was really being an asshole.

"Why don't you be nice to someone sometimes? No wonder you don't have friends. It's a surprise that he's even with you." Brendon said and Kellin glared at him.

"At least I'm trying to help him, he's supposed to be your friend anyhow, why aren't you concerned?" Kellin shot back and Brendon rolled his eyes. We started watching Phil hold on to Andy's nose, breathing into his body, trying to resuscitate him, taking his hands and pumping his chest.

"Someone give me something to prop his head up." Austin said and I jumped up, going to get a blanket and pulling a blue one, looking at it suspiciously. I carried it to Austin and looked at each of the girls, thinking.

"Hey, I think someone's on their period." I said, seeing the girls look at me in disgust.

"You idiot, why would you say something like that?" Chris asked and I shrugged, looking back at the blankets and seeing more blood.

"Well, someone's bleeding, and they're losing a good amount of blood." I told them all and they looked down at the blankets I was looking at.

"Well, who's on their period?" Onision asked and the girls all looked at each other.

"Don't look at me, I don't have mine hardly anymore." Hannah said and we looked at Juliet.

"I'm on the shot, so none for me." She admitted.

"I had mine last week." Erin and Alysha said at the same time and laughed, high giving each other. We all turned our attention to Ash who glared at me.

"Seriously, are you really thinking its me? I'm 2 months pregnant." She said and I sighed, looking down at the blood.

"Well someone's bleeding dammit." I said, looking at all them and they started to ignore me, turning their attention back to Andy.

I looked around and started following the blood droplets and noticing they were all getting closer together and the drops were getting smaller, then larger. They were in a line, almost angled and that was the weird thing about it. When I got to a bigger pile of blood, it started to scare the s.hit out of me, and i looked at it more, looking back at them and they were all worried about Andy. I moved more towards the blood and that's when I saw Tyler, his mouth gaped open with a shard like piece of wood plunged directly through him. I covered my mouth, smelling him and started to gag as I stumbled back, trying to get away.