Chapter Twenty One

I don't want mom to come back and I don't want Lizzy to leave. We hung out a little but that's nothing compared to how long she'll be away from me. I think Luke is taking it harder, he really wants her to stay. I think she wants to stay but her life isn't here ..just her love. I never want to know how hard it is to leave Joe. He makes me feel like someone else and I love it.
"Why the hell are y'all glassy-eyed?" Lizzy says, bringing in popcorn.
"I'm happy, I'm so happy, I could cry." Joe smirks. I laugh as she throws popcorn at him.
"You're annoying too." She mutters. I watch her scoot onto Luke's lap. I've never seen her affectionate with a guy, I'm happy. Luke looks a little sad.
"Whats wrong, Lu baby?" Lizzy whispers.
"I don't want you to go.."
"Man up." Joe says, punching Luke. Luke glares and I punch Joe.
"I'll be back..you can visit me."
I watch Lizzy try to comfort him but she seems to be making it worse.
"Hey, why don't you use moms private plane? Then you can let her meet mom plus get the opportunity to spend more time with the ant." Joe says. Luke's whole face brightens up and he jumps up, forgetting Lizzy was on his lap. Her butt hits the ground with a thud and Joe can't stop laughing. I hold back my laugh so I want receive that evil glare.
"I'm sorry baby. Grab your bags and put on something pretty." Luke says, nursing her. I eye Joe and he's smirking at the couple.
"They're happy.." I whisper in his ear. He pulls me closer, his warm breath fanning my neck. I can feel myself sweating.
"I want to make you happy." He whispers.
"You do."
His lips meet mine gentle and I bite his aggressively.
"Mm, slow baby." He moans. I smirk against his lips, slowing myself.
"You think you're slick..dont you?" He says, huskily. I shiver, shaking my head.
"When they leave, I'll show you what happens when you get aggressive."
I bury my face in his chest, blushing bright red. This man.

"Danielle, please come here." I look up at a sniffling Lizzy.
"What's wrong?" I ask, shooting Luke a glare.
"I'm going to miss you!"
I began to cry too and I wish I hadn't. My face is going to look like smeared black paint.
We cry for at least ten minutes before I feel us being pulled away from each other.
"Ladies, this is a man cave. She's going home, not dying." Luke says. I hug Joe's waist, letting him massage my back.
"I love you girl. Take care of my friend, chicken head. Ill call you tonight." Lizzy says, winking. I wink back, hugging her again.
"Finally." Joe smirks. I laugh as she punches him. An overexcited Luke, drags her out the door.
I let Joe drag me to his bedroom.