The Princess Wannabe: Picture Perfect

Hey guys!! I uploaded! I'm going home today and I've already started the next chapter (Lizzy moments) hehehe anywayz ILY! ENJOY,

~Skittlez

Chapter Fifteen 

~Picture Perfect~ 

I yawned and stretched as I rose from bed satisfied with my slumber. I let my feat touch the soft carpet and my tummy rumbled.

I quickly got dressed and headed down the hall, still half asleep. I sat down on the stool and rested my head on the bench. "The usual Sue, please."

I heard the rattle and bang in the kitchen and Sue started my meal. I smiled satisfied when I smelt the mouth watering bacon eggs, hang on... My head shot up and my eyes widened in fear.

Hay-Lo...

Without warning, he grabbed me and pushed me up against the wall. His hot breath made me feel disgusted and at that moment, I thought I was going to puke. "Have you changed your mind yet?"

"No." I said between gritted teeth.

"Fine then." He sang and picked me up like I was feather and chucked me across the room. I groaned in pain, and he punched me twice in the gut, "Keep quiet."

He bent down and scratched my face drawing blood. I screeched and he slapped where he had scratched me. He then went on top of me and pushed his entire wait on to me, causing pain to come from where he had hit me last time and this time.

"Changed your mine yet, dear?" he asked in a mocking loving voice.

"Never." I stated between gritted teeth and he bit my arm. Agony flowed up from where his sharp teeth had drawn blood, and throughout my body.

"That's your loss." He stated and punched me flat in the jaw.

"Stop hurting me." I whispered.

"No, you stop hurting me." He spoke softly.

***

After Hay-Lo had punched my eye and lip, he left me there on the floor. I got up and limped my way to my chambers soft tears falling down my cheek.

"Evain?" Derrick's horrified; voice screeched into me and froze. "What happened?"

His warm arms wrapped around me from behind, "I-I fell again, I'm so uncoordinated." I laughed a little, and he gave me a one of those 'Don't lie to me' looks.

He grabbed my hand and started leading me to the medical rooms. "Evaina, there is no possible way you could of hurt yourself this bad if you just fell."

"I fell, a couple of times." I pretended to admit and he gave me a suspicious glance but shrugged it off or so I thought.

"I know you're not telling me something Evain, I'm not going to push you to tell me but just know I am always here for you." I gave him a tight smile.

"Thank you, but I'm not keeping anything from you. I'm just really uncoordinated." I tried to reason with him and he shrugged it off.

We entered the medical room, and all gazes looked up at me in horror before I got checked out and bandaged up.

I left the room and Derrick took my hand in his, as we walked down to his office. He sat at his chair and gave me a stern look. "Evaina please try not to hurt yourself, it kills me. "He whispered solemnly.

I gave him a tight smile and nodded. "I'll try."

He nodded at me before sighing heavily. "There's a dismissive ball next week."Derrick informed me and my eyes widened.