The Princess Wannabe: Feeling Valued

Hey guys, this is an early update and long just to make up for the whole entire week you had to go with out an upload. Ok well, because you got this I won't upload till Friday or thursday depends on the homework but after that I'm on holidays!!! By the time I finish holidays I'm hoping to finish this book and start on the sequel and the extras :D Enjoy,

~Skittlez

Chapter Six

~Feeling Valued~

My eyelids were heavy but I opened them and instantly regretted it, as my eyes met the blinding sunlight that was flowing through the windows. Where am I?

I glanced around, noticing that I wasn't in my usual dorm. In fact I wasn't in a dorm at all I was in a chamber! Memories from last night flooded back to me, I groaned in annoyance.

Now I'm in a pretty pink room. Oh YAY!! HOW MUCH FUN!! Note the sarcasm. Everywhere yo looked there was pink, pink walls, pink mattress, pink sheets, pink dresser, pink brush, EVEN THE WINDOW AND MIRROR WERE TINTED PINK! I mean seriously, do I look like a pink person? Considering I wear either white, brown, black, purple or green, everyday? I don't think I do. So I own the traditional servants dress, but I'm forced to wear that.

I just hope... Oh no....

I raced to my wardrobe doors and thrashed the open, only to fall to the floor in horror. They're in the cupboard was PINK DRESSES! "NO!" I screamed.

A knock at the door stopped me from my hysterics. "Who died?" Lizzy asked with fake exaggeration and I just rolled my eyes. Typical Liz.

"You!" I answered, with the same fake exaggeration.

"Really? Interesting..." Lizzy answered intrigued and I chuckled.

"So why are you here?" I asked getting to the point.

"Can't I just have a talk with my good friend?" Lizzy asked with mock-hurt.

"If the I means you, then non you can't." I retorted sarcastically.

"Yes, yes I can't. Well King whatever his name is wants to see you in two hours. And since I'm your "maid" now, I have to tell you." Lizzy stated kind of annoyed.

My mouth fell open. "Maid?"

"M-A-I-D Maid. I thought you were smarter than that, Even." I laughed at the old nickname Jess, Lizzy and Zoe made up for me when I was seven.

"Well then Liz, I'm off to go eat some breakfast before I go and see King Nataniel? Tar tar." I said waving off, only to be stopped by Lizzy's arm. I slowly turned around to see her laughing. I rolled my eyes.

"What?" I asked in a bored tone.

"Oh, it may be that its King Harry that wants to see you, yet your going to see King Nataniel." Liz stated simply, shrugging.

I bit my lip. Harry? Well this will be interesting, I froze.

"Someone's in trouble..." Lizzy sang walking away, obviously remembering what I had done to Princess Lyla.

I sucked in air and then let it out. Now I was for sure going to go to the dungeon.

Sighing, I made my way down the hall. I wanted a good meal before I saw him and most likely my doom.

I skipped over to the kitchen, and looked around, I grabbed a frying pan and placed it on a bench. Only for strong hands to push me out, Hay-Lo. "Your a lady now Evaina. No, cooking." Hay-lo said sternly his green eyes shining in the lighting.

"Awe." I pouted and he chuckled.

There was no doubt about it, Hay-Lo had feelings for me and I too had feelings for him but Hay-Lo liked Erin more. It really hurt. That's why I don't particularly like Erin. Well that and she's repulsively annoying, with all her 'juicy' gossip, as she calls it.