The Princess Wannabe: Amelia

Ok so we're in the last 30 days of the watty awards! If you haven't done so could you maybe please you know, vote, comment and fan, if you fan I'll fan you back, and if you vote I'l take a look at your stories? Please :) Anyways enjoy, Lady Amelia Annabelle Jone's ponit of view,

Skittlez

Extra Book Two

~Amelia~

“Fallen!” I yelled, increasing my pace. “Just, wait!”

His dirty blonde hair bounced as he ran. Why was he so incredibly fit?!

“Fallen, please!” I placed my hand on my hip hoping it would ease the pain. Then I just stopped, and stared after him, I placed my hands on my knees panting hard and squeezed my eyes shut. I didn’t even get a chance to explain…

I had been running after him for at least fifteen minutes and my body was aching. I fell to the floor, beginning to feel dizzy, I had never done this much running in my life. So much running… I didn’t even get him back.

I guess if I were in his situation I would run too, I just… it wasn’t even my fault! My father tricked me! I thought I could trust him, I mean he raised- yeah forget about that sentence. I shook my head back and forth, I clutched my knees, my eyes still sealed closed.

He couldn’t do that to me…

“Amelia?”

My eyes fluttered open to meet those beautiful green ones. His pale hands lightly brushed away my tears. Then his eyes turned from guilty soft to hard and hurt. He looked away from me and I blinked. “Fallen… I can explain.”

He just continued staring off into the distance, not daring to meet my eyes again, I took that silence as a yes. “Well you see…

The ticking of that clock down the corridor was driving me bonkers! I gripped my paint brush tightly, I couldn’t concentrate. I slammed my brush on the floor and stomped down the corridor, fiddling with the clock until it was switched off.

“Nathaniel, it’s perfect, Amelia’s strong and beautiful! If you made her win, then we would save the kingdom!” My father’s voice echoed down the hall, silencing any new or old sound.

“That would be breaking the law! Don’t you get it David!?” Nathaniel hissed in outrage. The voices were getting louder and I glanced around the room and spotted a table with a long enough cloth that it would keep me hidden. I leapt under it just in time for them to come walking past, and coincidentally they stopped right in front of me.

“Well you wouldn’t want the kingdom finding out what you did, would you?” I peeped out of the cloth to see my father eying off Nathaniel who was biting his lips.

“Very well then, but remember…”

“The back-up plan yes.” My father laughed reassuring.

“So who do you have in mind for this back-up plan?” Nathaniel asked raising an eyebrow.

My father smirked, “Well none other than Sir Roderick.”

Nathaniel’s eyes sparkled with amusement, “Good luck with that.”

“It wasn’t until later that I found out what the back-up plan was…”

Fallen turned his face towards me. “So in the meantime while they were sorting out ways for you to ‘cheat’, they were making sure Roderick made you fall in love with him, this is sick! And you did, you agreed to marry him! And to think I-I thought- no it doesn’t matter.”