The Princess Wannabe: Graceful Kisses

Hello awesome ppl this chapter is short and I'm tired... I have to go away for the next three days I'll try to upload but its going to be very hard... Sorry anyways enjoy,

~Skittlez

Chapter Fourteen

~Graceful Kisses~

I took the last step into the kitchen, unaware of why exactly I was in this room. I had woken up suddenly, and had an urge to be in the kitchen, though it was very early I knew someone would be up. I had climbed out of bed and had quickly changed into a classic red dress. I had then clashed, tumbled and tripped my way down here.

I finally saw what my gut was bringing me too. Something I had been feeling extreamly guilty about. I should just get it over and done with. The more I left it, the harder it would be. I knew if I was up this early I could do it.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I re-opened them and marched over to a man I use to have a romantic attraction too. The man I had realized after all these years, didn't deserve me. He was too sweet, well what I use too see. I was to blind to see that he had been threatening guys to never ask me out. Bashing girls who were rude to me and pretending to be interested in Erin to get me jealous.

Erin had fallen in love with him, I know that and he certainly knew as well. But he was so despicable that he went along with that, and Erin had died, thinking he was cheating on her.

I tapped his muscular shoulder, and his head shot in my direction, and instant smile spread upon his face. "We need to talk." I whispered looking down.

"Who is it?" he said between gritted teeth.

"Who is who?" I asked looking up at him confused.

"Who's the guy your dumping me for?" I blushed and looked away.

"Does there have to be a guy?" I asked sweetly and he grabbed my chin and pulled it so I was facing him.

"Who is it?" he asked hurt.

I blushed deeper. "You wouldn't know him..." I whispered softly, but I knew he would.

"Try me." he was growing impatient and I broke away from his tight gripped and looked down playing with my fingers.

"Prince Derrick." I whispered so softly he wouldn't of heard. A loud boom echoed around the kitchen and I looked up at Hay-Lo, his eyes were fuming, his head red with anger and his fists clenched.

I think he heard...

He grabbed my wrists so tight they started to bruise and pulled me closer to him. I pulled away from him. "God, damn it! Evaina come here!" he screamed slapping me across the face. My mouth opened wide in shock as he yet again pulled Evaina close.

"Go away." I mumbled and he pushed me into a cupboard, making me hit my back and bang my head on the handle, knocking me out. Not before I felt the agonising pain of my eye.

He had punched me...

* * *

Waking up, the pounding of my back, cheek, head and eye hit me at the exact same time. I groaned in pain and I heard a cough. I looked around to see Lizzy sitting in a chair, kitting?

"Liz, are you knitting?" Lizzy laughed and then looked guilty.

"No, of course not." she spoke shoving the stuff behind her back and I rolled my eyes. "So what happened to you?"

"I-I" I thought of an excuse. I mean I want Hay-Lo to get in trouble for what he did to me but... I don't want to see my friend get his head chopped off. "fell."