Stress Relief

His hand rested on her thigh as they laid there. He caressed it lightly before moving it closer to her core. She slapped her hand away but he continued moving his hand closer to it. He rubbed her gently and she skipped a breath.

"Stop." She said slapping his hand away again. For the rest of the time his hands didn't leave her body. He caressed her abdomen and tried to massage her breast but she'd slap his hand away whenever he got close.

She got up and closed her room door.

"Damn your ass is perfect." He said from behind her. She rolled her eyes and walked over Swaying her hips on purpose she walks. Turning her around he presses her against the door and began to kiss her passionately, his tongue diving straight into her mouth. His hands palmed her ass and she let out a moan as she wrapped her legs around his waist. He shed her t-shirt and walked over to the bed. He placed her on the bed and before he could join her she reached over and took his shirt off. Hovering over her he reached under her and unclipped her bra. She pushed herself upwards longing for his heat as they continued passionately kissing, his tongue swirling around hers inside her mouth. He pressed his body to hers and they both let out a moan as their bodies collided. Not wasting another second he reached down and took her skirt off her. Getting impatient, Lori reached down and discarded Lori's shorts and boxers from his body in one swift movement. His erection pressed against her as they voraciously kissed one another. She pulled back from him, her chest heaving.

"Baby, I need you. Now." She murmured. He ripped her underwear off and threw it on the floor with the rest of their clothes.

"You're buying me a new pair." She mumbled.

"Fair enough." He said and kissed her again. He positioned himself at her entrance and thrust in slowly. She arched her back slightly in pleasure as he thrust inside her. Not wanting to waste a second he quickened his past. She bucked her hips to his every movement and her hands rested on his shoulders as he moved inside her.

"Baby you feel so good." He said resting his head in the crook of her neck. He went deeper in her, pulling her closer to him.

"Fuck babe." She moaned into his ear, making him even more harder; if that were even possible.

"Faster." She called out in uneven breaths. He wrapped both her legs around him which made him go even deeper inside her. She let out a load moan as he moved faster, her hips rising off the bed as he pounded inside her.

"Babe!" she cried out and he let out a grunt. Her nails dug into her shoulder blades and a thin layer of sweat covered them.

"I'm almost there." She moaned matching his fast rhythm. She clawed his back and dug her heels into him as he repeatedly hit her g spot. She screamed out his name as she milked his member. He continued to pound inside her as she rode out her climax. He grunted into the shell of her ear and came inside her. He let out a soft groan as he did and gave her a chaste kiss. He pulled out of her when he was fully sated and went into the bathroom to do what he had to do then lay on the bed next to her, pulling the covers over them. Their chests heaved as they gasped for air. She looked up at him and smiled.

"That was amazing." She said.

"Yea." He said and grabbed her hand, intertwining their fingers and kissing the back of her hand. She laid her head on his chest and snuggled up to him. He wrapped his arms around her and rubbed her back.

"Goodnight baby." She whispered already half asleep.

"Night sweetheart." He replied kissing the top of her head. He turned his lamp off and went to sleep.