Grandfather

It was January 30th and I over heard my mom and dad saying my grandfather was coming. I was panicking. I didn't know what to do or think. I've been home for 10 days barely healed not forgetting anything that happened only to be reliving the nightmare. Chanel knew something was wrong because although we weren't twins we had that special connection.
You okay little one
How did he not get caught yet. Why is he still free or alive for that matter
(Hugs her) he'll get what's coming to him
Are Chris and August coming over
Yea I told Chris to bring the baby I wanna see her
She's gotten so big from what I've seen
Yea I love his new album cover too
Yea I thought that was sooo cute
Becky walked in gigging bout something.
The boys r here
Cool well I guess I know we're Chanel will be most of the night
Ah hush shower queen
(Laughs) it was good to
I bet!
It was time for dinner once again and I wasn't looking forward to it. We all sat by our boyfriends so I was next to channing in front us was August and Chanel next to them was Becky and Jona then of course mom and dad sitting at the ends. Gerard walked in and hugged everyone except me and Chan.
Hey Lori
Go fuck yourself!
Now, now that's no way to talk to your elders.
Your no elder your a fucking two faced dead beat who should be rotting in he'll!!
here we go.
Mhm
Lori watch your mouth or leave
How can you sit and let him in this house have u no love for me or do I still not exist in you life.
Lori your my daughter and I love you but we have company and this is not the time to discuss this.
Family! These excuse my language Channing these niggas are family! one dating you daughter and the other has been a family friend for years! and you have the nerve to say company wtf is wrong with u does anyone exist in the dead world of yours!
Okay that's enough you leave this house right now! I have had enough outta you! all you've done the pass 10 days is bittch and complain leave now!
If that's the case then everyone has a two week notice except Chan, Chanel, dad and Becky. So pack your shit and get out my house Teresa!
Mom got up from the table and slapped Lori which I saw coming but Lori was right here she was basically getting a second chance at life and the only this mom is doing is bitching at her.
She's telling the truth mom!
Shut up Chanel!
She is he raped her he did all of this stuff to her she's right! Damn it
Lori is she right...
Why the fuck do u care now.
Gerard what's going on here
Everything was out in the open now he told everything and August and Chris wanted to beat his ass. I saw my mom trying to talk to Lori but it wasn't working. Channing picked her up and walked upstairs. The cops came and took him away tonight was gonna be a long night