Discharged

Hi I'm Lori Jackson, I'm 18....obviously you know this because your already read the first part, well anyway today Im getting discharged from the hospital. I'm really excited I haven't seen my family for 2 years because of my grandfather but that's a story for other day ;). Anywho my boyfriend of 3 years Channing Tatum is coming to get me. Ya Ya I know your like he's 35 and what not but it's a story go with it besides hes only 23. Still has a killer body tho Lol :D. I had already been discharged and was waiting in the waiting room.
You look like you could use some company. I looked to see a pale guy sit next to me.
I guess so, I don't really like it here
Have you been here long? He asked with a slight smile.
Yes actually...2 years to be exact.
He look like I grew another head. Why so long beautiful? I smiled and told him part of the story.
I'm sorry sweetie that bastard will pay for this. I smiled again and nodded.
I hope for my sake your right.(door opens and people gasph) I turned to see Chan walking in and giggled.
Look what you've done.
What?.... brighten everyone's day
Yea that's true....what's wrong Josh.
Nothing just a really big fan. he blushed.
Wanna take a pic?
He smiled so big I knew his cheeks hurt. Really!!?
Yea com'on. He stood slowly as I watched knowing he was wobbly. Once he was good I got his phone and took the pic. Handing it back to him Chan signed his cast and we waved goodbye.
New friend huh? He placed his hand on top of mine.
He was a really sweet guy. I laced our fingers together.