Shower Loving

Lori stood in the shower, the water soothing her and relaxing her body. The glass door opened and Chan stepped inside the shower, joining his fiancé His dry arms wrapped around Lori, quickly getting wet.

Hey baby. Chan said softly placing a tender kiss on her shoulder. Lori smiled and turned around to face him.
Even tho I just saw you not even 5 minutes ago. Hi

He pulled Lori closer to him and attached his lips to hers. His hands rested on her sides and he squeezed them gently causing her to giggle. She was so thick it was Nicki Minaj ass, nice waist. DD size tities and it was natural it wasnt like a sloopy look or anything so using that to his advantage Channing slipped his tongue in her mouth, kissing her passionately.

Baby.. Lori moaned as he moved his lips from hers and kissed her neck, lightly sucking on it to leave a mark. Lori wrapped her arms around his neck as he worked his lips on her neck. He smiled against her skin and rubbed circles on her waist as he slowly moved his lips from her neck down to her breast. Lori let out a moan as he swirled his tongue around her hardened nipple and massaged her other breast with his hand. Lori bit her lip to stifle a moan as Channing moved his mouth from one breast to another.

mmm Baby. Lori moaned again closing her eyes in pleasure. Chan moved his mouth away from her breasts and moved them back up to her lips and backed Lori up against the shower wall until her back was against it.

"Wh-What are you doing?" Lori stuttered out as he ran his hard member along her folds. He was pretty big for a white boy  but she had to remeber he was mixed and not all white he was about 8 1/2 and thick like a soad can. Sure, they'd had sex before but it was always in a bed not in the shower.

"Relax baby." Chan said softly, his greenish eyes looked straight into Lori's big blue eyes. He moved his hand down to her thigh and caressed it lightly, gripping it and wrapping it around his waist.

"Ooh" Lori moaned loudly as he pushed inside her. He thrust in her slowly then picked up the pace when she wrapped her other leg around him causing him to go deeper inside her. The water trickled down their bodies as he pounded into her fast.

Lori screamed, her hand scratching at his back as he continuously hit her g-spot. His lips moved to her neck again and he lightly kissed, sucked and nibbled on her skin. She moaned out his name as she began to reach her climax and lightly scratched his back. She bit her lip to stop from screaming and closed her eyes. Channing felt her walls tightening around his member and pulled out of her. Lori whimpered at the loss of contact and pouted. Chan smirked at her, setting her feet on the ground and kissed his way down her body, getting down on his knees, his tongue close to her wet core. He ran his tongue along her sex and she let out yet another moan as he slipped his tongue inside her. Her hands went to his hair and she tugged lightly on it as she felt the pleasurable tingly feeling.

Her walls tightened around his tongue and she came hard and quick. Her legs trembled from reaching her climax. He removed his tongue from inside her and his arms wrapped around her to keep her steady. Lori smirked at him and took his hard member in her hand and pumped slowly, her nails raking it gently.

"Oh fuck, babe." Chan groaned as Lori pumped faster and her lips kissed his neck. She sucked on the skin making sure to leave a mark. When satisfied with the quarter sized mark Lori slowly dropped to her knees. She took his member in her mouth and swirled her tongue around his head. He closed his eyes in pleasure and let out a throaty moan. She took him out of his mouth and kissed up and down his length.

"Lori please." Channing moaned softly placing his hand on the wall of she shower to steady himself. She smirked against his skin and took his member in her mouth again, taking him in as much as she could and moved her tongue up and down his length. She felt him tense and took his member out of her mouth, replaced her mouth with her hand, and pumped faster than she had before. He groaned and came into her hand, the water quickly washing it away. She looked up at him and smiled. He took her hand in his and pulled her back up on to her feet. He kept a hold of her hand and kissed her deeply. He raised both her hands over her head wrapping his fingers around her wrists. She ran her tongue along his bottom lip asking for entrance. Chan obliged and let her tongue slide in his mouth, their tongues swirling around together in Chan's mouth. He released her arms from above the couple and wrapped them around his neck. He pulled her closer to them and they both let out a soft moan as their chest came into contact with one another again. His hands moved down to her ass and he squeezed it lightly. Stunned at his actions Lori bit down on his lip. He let out a hiss as she giggled in his mouth and pulled away from him. His hands moved to her sides again and he looked at her questionably.

"I've had enough for today." Lori said stepping out of the shower.

"Fuck." He groaned into his hands. Lori laughed at him and he looks at her ass as she walks away, purposely swaying her hips. He lets out a small laugh at her actions and shakes his head.

"This girl is going to kill me." Channing said loudly, purposely so Lori would hear him.

"I heard that!" she called out to him.

"Good. At least you'll know the cause of my death!" He called back to her. He stepped out of the shower, turned the water off and wrapped a towel around his body. He walked into the bedroom to find Lori standing in the room wearing just a pair of blue lace panties and a blue lace bra.

"Fuck Lori." Channing groaned. Lori laughed and pulled a top over her head hiding her panties and bras from Chan's view. He simply rolled his eyes and pulled some clothes onto his body.