...Walked Out...

Im Sitting Here.. Just Waiting For This Nigga LaMar... He Fucked Over My First Baby Mama... So Imma Go Bond This Nigga Outta Jail Just So I Can Beat His Ass Then Send Em Back To The Hole... I Know His Son Gone Need Em.. But LaMar Should've Thought About That Before He Fucked Over My Baby Mama...Now He Gone Regret This Ass Whooping....

I Was In The Bed Room With Zoëy... And Zion Was Down Stairs With Ashanti... I Really Didn't Want Ashanti Staying With Us At This Moment... But. I Didnt Have A Say So.... Zion Kept Telling Me She Needed To Talk To Me About Something.... I Was Wondering About What ? I Hope It Was About Her Being Pregnant... We Had Sex The Night Before Eveything Happend.... I Rocked My Little Princess To Sleep And Took Her Into Her Room.... Zion Was Coming Up The Stairs....

*KhayMan) Hey Babes...

*Zion) Uhh Hey Baby...

*KhayMan) What's Wrong..? You Seem Tired...

*Zion) I Really Am... But We Need To Talk....

*KhayMan) About ?

*Zion) Well When You And Ashanti Was Locked Up ..
LaMar Had Came By Saying That He Needed To Talk To Me About What Happened....

*KhayMan) Okay Then ...

*Zion) Well Long Story Short... He Kinda Raped Me ... *Cries* He Picked Me Up And Brought Up Here Took Off My Clothes... Then He Went Down On Me... Then He Made Me Massage His Package... He Didn't Put It In Me Or Anything... But That Was It...

*KhayMa) So Your Just Not Telling Me...

*Zion) What You Mean Just Now... You Just Got Home Tonight....

*KhayMan) Nahhh You Must've Liked It....

*Zion) KhayMan What ?! Why Would You Say That??

*KhayMan) Im Gone.. ! I'll Be Back Inna A.M

*Zion) Where Your Going ??

I Cried Following KhayMan Through The House... He Was Packing An Over Night Bag.. I Followed Him Down Stairs... And Ashanti Got Up And Came Down Stairs... KhayMan Left Out And I Cried And Cried... Ashanti Came To Me And Hugged Me Tight Saying Its Gon Be Okay....

To Be Continued...

Where Did KhayMan Go ?