Miss You

So After The Entire Baby Shower/ Engagement Party Everyone Left... My Daddy And Nikki Put Some OThehe Gifts In Their Trucks And Some In Ours.... Its 2:00 In The Morning And We're All Leaving... We Got All Of The Gifts And We All Headed To Me And KhayMan's House To Drop Off The Gifts... It Took Us At Least An Hour To Get Home.....

*KhayMan And Zion Convo*

*KhayMan) So How'd You Like The Party ? *Smiling*

*Zion) Baby It Was Amazing Beyond Amazing !! I Loved It

*KhayMan) Baby I Really Love You And My Baby Girl .. I Just Want You To Know That I'll Be There For The Both Of You Forever.... *Kisses Zion*

*Zion) Baby I Feel The Same About You.. And I Really Appreciate That.. and I Gotta Call From My Professor And He Said I Passed My Credits With A 4.6 GPA And I Could Graduate Next Month ....

*KhayMan) Baby That's Outstanding !! And I'm Proud Of Us Both And I Pray To God We Could Take It To The Next Level In 6 More Years....

Me And KhayMan Talked Until We Got Home.. My Dad And Nikki Were Parking Right Behind Us. We Took The Gifts In And Nikki And My Dad Went Home... Me And KhayMan Took Our Showers And KhayMan Packed His Bags He Had To Leave At 8:00 This Morning For His Promotion Vacay In Miami.... So We Went To Bed And Got Ready For The Morning....

~6:00 In The Morning~

It's 6:00 In The Morning And KhayMan Is In The Shower ... He Leaves Today For His 2 Week Promotion Vacation .... Its Now 7:00 I Fix KhayMan BreakFast Clean The Bedroom And Help Him With His Bags.. Im Going To Be Dropping Him Off At The AirPort ... We Get In The Car And I Stop At StarBucks .... Me And KhayMan Talked For A While Then My Phone Rings.... It Was Ashanti...

*Ashanti And Zion Convo*

*Zion) Hello ?

*Ashanti) Hey Z Where Are You ?! * Quickly *

*Zion) I'm On My Way To The AirPort . Why What's Wrong ??

*Ashanti) Kelly's Been Rushed To The E.R. She's Gone Into Labor !

*Zion) Okay Okay ! I Should Be There In Probably 20 Or 30 Mins I'm Almost At The Air Port...

*Ashanti) Okay Love...

~Hung Up~

Me And KhayMan Gets To Air Port We Said Our Good Byes For Now Until Next Week Or What Ever.. Then we Went Our Separate Ways.. I Drove Up To The Hospital Just In Time Me And Hakeem Both Rushed Up To Room 390 Where Kelly Was .... As Soon As We Went Into The Room Kelly Was Pushing As Hard As She Can... After The 5th Push We Saw A Beautiful Baby Boy... He Looked Just Like Kelly And Hakeem.. He Was Had some Kelly Had Named Him Kori Hasan Jones... He Has Kelly And Hakeem Letters... We All Was Happy And I Took Hell Of Pictures After That I Went Home Bathe And Just Chilled Until I Heard My Door Bell Ring... I Didn't Want To Answer... I Sat On The Couch Until They Rung The Bell For The 7th Time...

To Be Continued..

Who Was At The Door ??