Not Yours !

So Omari And His Mom Walks In The Room.... My Whole Life Felt Like It Changed.... Omari Came Ova By Me And Kissed My Forehead... I Just Gave Him The Evil Eye And Looked At His Crazy Ass Mother... I Laid There Ready To Get Up And Strangle Both Of They Asses... They Roamed My Hospital Room In Silence Until I Broke It...

*Zion) What The Hell Yall Doing Here ? *Irritated*

*Omari) I Came To Congratulate Cha And See My Baby Girl...

*Zion) Look Omari I Aint Gone Tell Yo Ass Again Zoëy Is NOT YOUR DAUGHTER !

*Monica) That Is My Sons Daughter... You Only Denying It Because Your With That Punk KhayMan .....

*Omari) Yeahh ... My Momz Right... Zion You Know Damn Well Zoëy Khaylen Marie Is My Fuckin Child...

*Zion) Ha That's Funny.. But When You Find Out Your Not The Father.. Your Gonna Be Lookn Dumber Than What The Fuck You Are Now.. *Smirks*

*Monica) Ha Yah Think Its All Games.. But I Know Zoëy Is My Granddaughter... So Watch It Little Bitch...

*Omari) Yeah Watch Ya Back Nd Tell KhayMan Pussy Ass Tah Watch His Too.. *Smilez*

They Left Out My Room And I Was Ready To Kill They Asses... Today Me And Zoëy Are Being Discharged From The Hospital .. "Amen" My Other Doctor.. Dr. Kandice Said I Can Shower And Be Ready Tah Leave Inna Lil While.. So I Got Out The Bed Grabbed My Clothes KhayMan Brought Me And Went To The Bathroom To Shower.. I Stayed In For About 30/45 Mins Got Out Then Put On My Under Wear And Bra.. I Slipped On My Pink Brand Yoga Pants A White Tshirt And A Pair Of Black Retro Nike Runners... I Threw My Hair Ina Ponytail And Put On Deodorant.. I Cleaned The Room A Lil And KhayMan And My Dad Walked In With Zoëy In. The Carseat..... I Grabbed My Things And We Were On Our Way Home... Zoëy Is Actually Very Healthy...

*Makes It Home*

We Made It Home And I Helped Zion With Everything.. I Can Tell Something Was Bothering Her... She Didn't Say Anything The Whole Way Home... She Just Stared Out The Window And Feeding The Baby..... It Seem Like She Was Worried About Something... I Just Cant Think What It Could Be Right Now....But I'll Find Out.. Anyway Im Glad Out Princess Is Here And We Get To Spoil Her.. We Got Out The Car And I Helped Zion With Her Things.. I Went And Took a Shower... While She Was Worrying About The Baby... I Was In The Shower For About An Half An Hour... In Got Out And Felt Relieved.. I Was So Tired And Needed Some Sleep... Zion Had Put Zoëy To Sleep So Zion Came And Got Into Bed.. It Was 2:00 In The Afternoon... Zion Laid Next To Me And Put Her Fat Ass Booty On My Dick I Was Already Horny For The Past 9 Months... I Only Had On Some BasketBall Shorts ... I Knew I Couldn't Have Sex With Zion Until Another 6 Weeks..... I Turned To Look At Her And She Was Already Asleep.... I Looked At Her Sleep Peacefully Then As I'm Watching The Football I Started To Nod Off Until I Heard The Door Bell Ring... When I Walked Down The Stairs From The Bed Room I Heard Sobbing And Crying And When I Open The Door There Was......

To Be Continued

Who Was Crying At The Door ?