Almost Time

So I Open The Door And See Omari Standing There.... I Rolled My Eyes And Asked What He Wanted.... Then He Starts Explaining Himself....... I Didnt Wanna Hear The Shit.. So I Told Him To Leave... I Sat On The Couch And Put On My Shoes Then My Phone Rang And It Was KhayMan.. A Smiled Grew Upon On My Fat Face... He Told Me That He Would Be On His Way Home Inna Few Minutes ... I Guess His Plane Was Just Landing... We Talked For While Then Hung Up.. I Grabbed My Keys And Purse And Locked The Door I Was Headed To My Appointment... I Was Due In September On The 3rd But My Doctor Said My Delivery Was Gonna Be A Little Late By Me Being Healthy..... So I Can't Wait To Have The Baby I Have At Least 3 Weeks To Go And I'll Finally See Our Baby Girl !! ...

*ApptOver*

My Appointment Was Over And She Told Me Everything Was Going Great And I'm Now 8 Months.... As I'm On My Way Home I Seen KhayMan's Car In Front Of The House And I Hurried And Got Out Locking My Doors... "Heeeeyyy Baaaabbbee!!" I Yelled And Seen KhayMan Coming From Dow
n Stairs With A Some Black Nike Joggers Nike Shirt And His Black And White Retros.... He Hugged Me And Kissed Me Tight Then Bent Down And Kissed My Belly... He Then Told Me To Turn Around And Got Out Door So We Can go..... I Had On A Long Sundress With My Real Hair Down My Shades And My Purse With Some Cute Sandals... We Talked The Whole Way There And Then We Arrived At A Nice To Eat.. We Sat Down And Ordered Our Food.. Then We Waited And I Started To Get Sharp Pains But I Didn't Let It Bother Me....

What Was Going On With Zion ??