No Love

So Its Now 12:00 In The Afternoon.I Have To Be At Work At 2....So I Get Out Of Bed And Clean The House... I Then Get In The Shower For About 45 Mins.....I Get Out The Shower Dry Off Then Put On Some Smell Goods And Then I Put On My Work Clothes...So Once I Got Done Doing My Hair And Brushing My Teeth I Go Down Stairs Grab My Purse,Keys, And My Phone... Its Now 1:50....I Get In The Car And Look At My Phone To See Who Called So I See This Unknown Number Called Me 7x's....So I Called The Number Back While I Was Pulling Out The Drive Way..Then They Answer After The Last Ring...

*Zion & ?? Conversation*

*Me) Hello?

*??) Wassup Zion ??

*Me) Uh Hey... Who Dis??

*??) This Omari.

*Me) Awe Okay.. What ?

*Omari) I Just Wanted To Tell You I Miss You And My Baby ?

*Me) Okay Omari...And Boy What Baby ??

*Omari) The Baby You Having Fxck You Mean....

*Me) Omari WhatEva This Ain't Yo Baby....We Ain't Even Together...

*Omari) Ight Bet .....

~Zion Hangs Up~

So I'm At Work And I've Punched In....I Helped A Pregnant Young Lady And Showed Her Where The Larger Clothes Were Because We Don't Sell Pregnancy Clothing....Then I See Ashanti Walking In....We Began To Talk...

*Ashanti & Zion Conversation*

*Shanti) Heeyyy Boo !

*Me) Hi Ashanti

*Shanti) Why The Dry Talk ?

*Me) I'm Not Dry Talking...

*Shanti) Awe But Congrats...

*Me) Thanks...Same To You ...

*Shanti) Yeah I'm Due In 4 Weeks...

*Me) Wait What ??

*Shanti) Yeah I Know I've Been Pregnant Since January... I Just Didn't Tell Anybody Until It Was Near My Due Date....

*Me) Oh Wow...

*Shanti) Yulp..But When Are You Due ??

*Me) I'm Due In 7 Months....But What You're Having ?

*Shanti) I'm Having A Boy And That's Sweet...

*Me) Awwwwnn But I'm Having A Baby Girl *I Say Giving Her Money Back *

*Shanti) Awwnnn But Imma Hit You Up Later Guraa I Gotta Appt...

~Shanti Left~

~2 Hours Later~

I Helped The Last 4 People In The Line...Its Now 4:45 And Its Time For Me To Leave....I Gotta Doctors Appt At 5:45...So I Punch Out Grab My Check And Grab My Things....It's Wednesday And I Don't Have To Work Tomorrow.... I Walk To The Car And Get In...So As I'm Pulling Out The Parking Lot.... KhayMan Calls Me And Tell Me He's About To Be On His Way To The Hospital...Before I Make It To The Hospital I Stop At Wendy's For Something To Eat....

*15 Mins Later*

Me And KhayMan Makes It To The Hospital At The Same Time ....So We Walk In And Sign In...Its 5:39 And Dr.Kandice Calls Us In....She Checked And Did The Ultrasound And Everything Was Fine...We Took Some Tests And That Was It....She Also Told Me Our Due Date Would Be September 3rd.....KhayMan Was Excited And I Was Too Because My Number Future Husband AUGUST ALSINA Birthday Is The Same Day ❤

~We Leave ~

*KhayMan's P.O.V

I'm So Excited About Our New Princess Going To Be Born. I'm Gone Spoil My baby Girl...*Lol!* I Can't Wait To See Her Beautiful Face... But This Nxgga Omari Steady Calling Zion He Gone Make Me Have To Fxck Him Up Bruh Foreal.....

To Be Continued...

Would KhayMan Confront Omari ?