Special Day Planned

*KhayMan P.O.V

So I Came Up With A Plan... I Leave Tomorrow For My 2,Week Trip For Work....So Imma Be Really Busy Today..... After What I'm Going To Do For Zion She's Gonna Be The Happiest Lady On The This Earth...
~

KhayMan's Up To Something And I Can Tell....He's Been Up All Night On His Damn Phone... Then He Gets Up On The Damn Phone.... I Hope He Aint Talking To No Otha Bxtches Cause If So I'm Fxcking Me Somebody Up....I'm Already Pissed That He's Gone Be Gone To Miami For 2 Weeks..... Then I Have The Baby On The 3rd....I'm So Sick Of All This Shxt...I Can't Wait Til Zoey's Born... Lawd Knows.....

*KhayMan's P.O.V

So I've Been On The Phone All Night And Day And I Could Tell Zion's Annoyed Asf About It... Buts Its All For Her.... I Talked To Michelle The Party Planner And She's Helping Me Throw Zion A Beautiful Baby Shower For Princess Zoey Marie......I'm Gone Be Gone For 2,Weeks And That's Stressful For Zion....But Its Going To Be All Fine

*Zion's P.O.V*

I Just Wanna Know What The Hell Going On KhayMan Been On The Phone All Day ...Like He Ain't Put It Down Not Once But I'm Just Observing.... He Been Going Out A Whole Lot Ion Know What's Going On But Imma Find Out....Then I Getta Call....

*Zion And ?? Conversation*

*Zion) Hello ?

*??) I Love You

*Zion) Who Is This ?

*??) Yah Favorite Man...

*Zion) Omari What The Fck Do You Want Now ?!

*Omari) Zion I Want You.. I Want A Family ....I-I Love You!

*Zion) Look I Don't Fxcking Care Just Leave Me And My Family Alone Ight....

~Zion Hangs~

*Omari P.O.V*

I Really Want Zion Back....She Was Tgeret For Me Like No Otha Bxtch Was....She Was Smart ..Responsible..Sexy..And Had Good Pxssy... I Just Want Her But I Know She On Want Me Man....Damn And That Bxtch Nxgga KhayMan Ruining Everything Man....

Ion Know What The Hell Made Omari Call Me After He Got His Ass Beat A Few Nights Ago.....I'm Tired Of His Shxt.....But Lemme Focus On KhayMan And Zoëy ......

To Be Continued...

What Would KhayMan Do Next After Planning This Special Occasion ?