Chapter eight

Is about 11 o'clock at night Harry is out somewhere once again and I left to myself. I started watching tv but shortly fell asleep afterwards.

I soon jolt up to the sound of a bang and turn towards to noise, it's Harry. With a girl.

Her legs are wrapped around his waist, hands in his hair, there lips keep separating then reattaching.

I sit there in silence, not knowing what to say or do. I feel numb at the scene in front of me. I dont mean anything to Harry. I'm simply an object to him nothing more.

The two keep going at obviously not seeing me in the room over, I shift slowly and the couch squeaks then both heads turn to me. The girl gets back to her feet as Harry looks at me with dark eyes, he's drunk.

I sit there uncomfortably as I swallow hard. Fuck.

"Problem Lacey?" Harry speaks up.

"I-I-I umm well.." I stutter

"Spit it out." Harry smirks.

God that fucking asshole, everything is just a game to him!

Harry stalks over to me pulling me to my feet and grasping my chin in his hand.

"Finish your sentences." He grits through his teeth.

I whimper at his touch and shut my eyes, if looks could kill Harry would be a murder.

"Jealous? Hmmm?" Harry whispers in my ear.

I take a deep breath trying not to get worked up.

I then feel Harry's breath off my neck but he still grips me.

"Upstairs, second door on the right" Harry speaks, mostly likely to the girl because I hear her shuffle.

Moments pass and Harry's voice is back "open your eyes."

I shake my head slightly and Harry's grip just tightens around me. "I'll only ask once more." Harry's seethes. "Open. Your. Eyes." He growls.

My eyes slowly open and flicker up to look at him.

"Was that so hard?" He asks and squeezes my arm indicting he wants an answer.

"N-no.." I stutter out.

Harry smirks down at me.

"Now be a good girl and stay down here without making a noise, okay?" He raises his eyebrow at me.

"So you can fuck her.." I mumble under my breath.

"I beg your pardon?" Harry's says.

I glare up Harry, he has no idea or awareness for others feeling. He's so self centred and jut a big jerk overall. But what hurts most is that I love him. No matter I love him, I don't know why, I shouldn't be with him but I have this pull towards him.

I single tear slips form my eye as I look up at him "what am I to you?" I squeak.

Harry furrows his eyebrows.

"What am I?" I say with more confidence.

When he doesn't answer I rip away from Harry's grip harshly and start making my way away from him, I'm soon slammed against the wall my back to his front, his hands on either side of my head.

"Do not walk away from me" he growls lowly in my ear I am then quickly and harshly turned around and pushed against the wall.

"I'm suppose to be your fucking girlfriend Harry !!" I screamed not caring about anything anymore I was to hurt. "You obviously don't give two fucks about me so why don't you just kick me out ?!"

"Because you're mine." Harry says.

"I'm not a fucking object!" I yell

Harry then throws me to floor and I hit my head. "Mine." He states and walks upstairs

*********

sorry for not updating as much school sucks :(

Ig: cassandraacea
tiktok: cassiecea
Twitter: KickinEspinosa
Tumblr: Washedaaway
Snap chat: cassie164