chapter twelve.

laceys POV 

its quite loud, even the air is uncomfortable. people are running around, calling for their children  or looking for their bags. somewhere down the hall a women is yelling because she missed her train and they  wont give her a refund. well im here a coupe hours too early. I had nothing better to do  and the train isn't coming until 5, I have a good 3 hours to kill here. I sit on a chair just watching people go by, creating stories to pass the time. I couldn't stay on the streets though, it was too risky incase harry is really looking for me.

its been two days since I left and so far so good. I went to the bank and after a long argument and some tears I was able to open a new bank account, transfer all my money and get a credit card and some cash  for the road. which sends me here, a train station. my exit, me escape, this is where my freedom starts, there is no turning back now. im old enough to make my own decisions and I refuse to be pushed around anymore. I love Harry I really do, but after what he did all I feel towards him is hate. that is not something im getting over, something I cant let go of. but I can let him go, I can leave him behind. this life ive been living isn't mine, I haven't even been living all im doing is existing and I cant just exist anymore . I need to feel something, experience things, be human. I cant remember what that feels like. no more.

harrys POV

I cant process anything, my blood has turned into beer, ive been in the same clothes since she left. my mood has been changing as time goes by. when she left I was angry and upset then I get sad and worried now that's all gone, im beyond pissed with her. everyone is doing all they can to find her although shes still not back so I don't know hard they are really looking. But she better pray we don't find her because once I get my hands on I swear ill have no control. Lacey frustrates the fuck outta me and this just sent me over the edge.

"harry.. lacey has moved all her money out of your account." niall says.

my head shoots up in his direction, as my eyes darken.

 "she's leaving." I growl. 

"harry maybe we should let her go, you can find another girl." Niall sighs.

"you said you'd help me." I clench my jaw.

"I know but...."

"there is no buts, and no backing out, we are getting her back."

Louis POV

"come on el where would you go if you wanted to get rid of your past?!" I yell starting to get fed up.

Eleanor hasn't been helping at all, she's barley been talking to me and I'm so close to snapping. we haven't talked to harry since we went out on our own I don't think he's thinking of us to much though because of how I left things and he has other things to worry about but his problem is our problem, well my problem, Eleanor doesn't seem to care. she doesn't understand how delicate the situation is and I cant blame her, she doesn't know the circumstances but she needs to trust me, and she doesn't.

Eleanor just stares at me, blank expression, no emotion, nothing.

"don't you wanna help her?"  I say.

"of course I do but you're doing it for all the wrong reasons, and besides she's probably already gone. Lacey is smart, she's ran away before and she can do it again. we haven't gotten a call from harry saying they found her and its been two days, she's gone. we are never going to see her again and that's that." Eleanor finally speaks up.

But maybe El is right, maybe I shouldn't worry.

zayns POV

I'm kind of confused on why no one thought of this idea before hand. I would've done the same thing as Lacey so the fact that she would try to get on a train should've popped into my mind earlier. But  turns out we made perfect timing. Her train hasn't left yet and this is when Harry's plan starts. It's his girl so we left it up to him, but I made it clear that after we got her I'm done, whatever happens after this is not on me, those are Harry's actions and I will not take responsibility for them.

Lacey then soon walks out of the station doors looks at both me and Niall on the verge of tears and nods. I open the van door for her she gets in and Niall gets in the driver seat and I get in the passenger seat. Harry soon joins Lacey in the back.

"drive." is all he says and Niall does.

There is an uncomfortable silence in the car. Harry is probably too pissed to speak and Lacey is just trying to hold herself together. Niall wont dare to speak when harry is like this incase he says something wrong. But I'm not scared of Harry I just have nothing to say. Lacey is back and now Harry can get his head back where in belongs.

||a little bit earlier||

Harrys POV

I walk into the train station and scan the room and can easily pick out Lacey. She's sitting on bench alone near the back. My jaw clenches and my fists ball at the sight of her, if she thinks she could get away with this then she has another thing coming to her. I fix the weapon in my pants and look around for security then make my move towards Lacey. She's staring off into the distance which makes it perfect for me to sit next her without her seeing my face.

"hope this seat isn't taken" I say and pull the gun out of my waist band.

**********  

BONJOUR PEOPLE !

GUESS WHO UPDATED ?

anyways stay tuned for more because its coming ;)