Chapter ten

I wake up in a strange bed, a room I have never seen before. I sit up and place my feet on the ground looking around. I hear someone talking downstairs so I stand up and I have a pounding headache and got kind of dizzy. I give my body a moment to stabilize and walk out of the room and walk downstairs, I can smell pancakes being cooked but I've never seen this house before I follow the persons voice towards the kitchen and there stands Sam. What. The. Fuck.

"I gotta go" Sam says not even looking at me but i know he's knows I'm here.

He places his phone down "glad to know you're awake." He says his back still to me.

"Where am I?" I ask.

"My house." He flatly says.

"Why?" I question.

I don't remember much last night and I definitely don't remember ever coming into contact with Sam. I remember the guys leaving but I must of blacked out after that.

"You were pretty beaten up, I decided to help my sister." Sam says and I cringe at that word.

"I'm not your sister."

Sam just shakes his head, and through this whole conversation he hasn't looked at me once he just kept cooking.

"I hope your hungry." He says putting some pancakes on a plate.

"I'm not." I stare at him.

He takes a deep breath and turns to me. "Look Lessandra be mad whatever but you could be the least bit grateful that I helped you last night."

"I didn't ask you to do that."

"Well I did and the proper response is thank you." He says.

I just glare at him. He shakes his head and puts a plate of food on the table. "Eat up."

"I wanna leave." I tell him.

"And go where exactly? Back to Harry?" Sam smirks.

"How do you know about him?" I ask.

"I did my research, I didn't come here with no clue about where you may be or with who." He takes a seat with his own food. "Now please take a seat, you're making me nervous."

I huff and take a seat where my food was placed but I don't touch it.

"What else do you know about me?" I ask.

"I know why you were raped last night." Sams words sent a shiver down my spine and caused my jaw to clench.

"We are done here." I say getting up. "And stay away from me." I spit.

I then quickly walk out of the house. I dont know how Sam knows all this he has probably been stalking me but I won't be bothered by him and his immaturity. I can't be worried about him, right now I have to get out of this city.

Harry's POV

"FUCKING FIND HER" I scream at Louis as I punch the wall.

Lacey is gone.
Missing.
Awol.
Vanished.
Not here.

She wasn't here in the morning. I sent my slut home as soon as I realized Lacey wasn't in the house.

She hasn't yet gotten it through her thick skull that she has no say in anything. She is fucking mine. I will protect her. I will watch over her. She will submit to me. She will listen to me. Most importantly she will not disobey me. And she sure as hell won't leave me.

I need to find her and fast. I also need to teach her a little lesson about respect.

"Zayn and Perrie are driving around now." Louis says.