XII_ "Gazebo Getaway"

*THREE DAYS IN*

06:00pm

Whilst Nihan and Beyza had settled refuged inside the gazebo. They had long let Anita off into the woods because she needed to use the 'express bathroom'. And after hours went by, Anita's little break had gone way overdue.

~Anita~

I couldn't go back. After I heard Bree scream for help I knew I had to help her, and just the thought of her being alone out there... With those things. It was my new found duty to do something.

This man. This man that had been attacking her. He gave me no choice instead to drive a branch right through his skull.
It made me think, you'know? What if-... I mean this disease seemed to ruin people. Their bodies went pale, corpse looking. Their eyes went white, detailed with bleeding veins that told us they needed help.

But how? If I were to turn into one of them. Would I still be in there? Just stuck inside of nothingness, wondering around promoting cannibalism.

I put on a front to reassure Bree, after I saved her I told her about the gazebo and that Nihan and Beyza were waiting. Making myself seem strong and hopefully intimidating. In reality, I was scared. Scared that if I made the wrong move at any given time. That I could die and it would all be over.
And, I didn't want to lose Beyza.

~Bree~

We ran back after I thanked her and she brought me back to the forest garden home. I wondered them holding up in the gazebo was a good idea or bad one, but it was better than nothing.
I was happy to be there with them.

___

06:55pm

When the two girls; Bree and Anita made it back. They realised Nihan and Beyza hadn't proved present. Anita was derived with electricity as she jumped around crying about her best friend and girlfriend's departure. She broke down and was floored.

That was when Bree spoke a soft tune as she read the messily rushed handwriting on - column inseam.
"Anita. We are going up Affliction mountain. You left for too long and there were so many of them. The dead ones. We wanted to come after you but we decided it would be too much of a risk and we're only leading them away now because we love you. Sorry.
Nihan. Beyza."
"Wh-... What?" Anita mumbles. Then she spotted the text.

There was nothing for them at the gazebo now. And so Bree and Anita ventured in search.

~(Hunter)~

There we were, my crew and I. Up in the trees. Watching the stupid little fools walk right up the mountain as we followed them. Towering hidden in the treetops.

They were all so easy to deceive. We watched their friends run off. But it wasn't safe enough for me and the rest of us to move in and kill them. So we let the horde chase them away. My new friends told me our new victims names were this; Anita. And Bree.

I clutched my emerald stoned necklace for good luck and took off.