~ Inauguration ~

*TWO MONTHS BEFORE THE OUTBREAK*

03:02PM

Rushing out like a bird from of a nest.
Each student held an announcement that possessed the body of a simple sheeting of paper. As they marched their way out of La Lune Secondary, they were excited for the excursion and because well, it was Friday.
La Lune Secondary was split into two, there was the Dimerous campus and the Bivious Street campus.
Surely they weren't to litter the reveal, like they usually did with notices.
This time, it was worth stowing, they were hyping themselves up as they read along.

"Greetings La Lune Secondary, we come to you from the Adversity foundation.
We would love to invite you to our new Adversity building.
It is our grand opening and we hold the desire to share our celebrations with you youngsters.
Nature is our calling and we wish to share our knowledge and wisdom with you.
Please consider this request as it is a once in a life time opportunity for both you individuals and us.

Thank you very much for your cooperation and consideration.

See you in the forest of affliction.

Sincerely,
Adversity Foundation."

La Lune particles were ready to sign it and hand it back into administration.
They were ready.
Even though these students weren't always making the right decisions and even though they each did terrible things in secret.
They were still innocent and unaware.
Unaware that this field trip could result in the loss of their lives.