Chapter 8 Revenge Is My Middle Name

I began to get frustrated from trying to redo this dress for Mandy "Is it done?" "Yes its done!" i gave her the dress and she began to put it on hehehe today is the day of the play and i undid a few buttons and other things in the dress so it'll fall right when she gets up there. "So did you do it?" Frank appeared right next to me while smoking a cigarette "Since when do you smoke?" I ask almost in shock but he just shrugs his shoulder.

"Oh Emily you did an amazing job with the dress." The teacher came up and saw Frank and grabbed his cigar and threw it on the floor "No smoking in school." she warned him."So is everything ready?" i questioned and saw that two twins were playing the part of well the twins.a girl was the cat and a guy from a year younger than me was the hatter if Mandy never got the part she wouldve been the queen of hearts..

"So is the paint all ready?" I asked him but watching Mandy bow to her imaginary crowd with the curtains closed "Yeah ill be up in a moment and she'll scream her head off." He laughed already imagining her making a fool of herself."You better not fail and throw the fake blood on someone else." 

"Im just doing this cause i want this stupid thing to end already." He walked away,he can really be annoying at times "Hey" I catch up with him before he climbed up the stairs "What?" "I knoe what you should dress up as." He raised an eyebrow "Death the kid!" "Who?" "Death the kid? He's from the anime Soul Eater." "You know well that i dont watch anime." "Well i think its time you give it a try cause your missing out a lot."

"Places everyone places." We all got in a circle "Were gonna make this the best play this school has ever had and itl be fabulous." "This is so high school musical." i muttered but still paying attention at what they said.

********************

"We should go and talk to the hatter if you want to return home,Alice." I watched carefully at the audience's reaction and at Mandy "The hatter? Will he help me find my way home?" I glanced up and saw Frank texting on his phone i looked around quickly and grabbed a rock and threw it up at him "The fuck!" he mouthed at me and holding his leg where i hit him.

He knew what i meant by just glaring at him and next thing i know is that Mandy's dress fell and the blood fell on her and she tripped and fell on her back,people gasped and our teacher was about to faint "Curtains!" she shouted and they closed it.

"What happened!!" She yelled walking over to Mandy "Clean her dress and lets continue." Mandy was horrified and left to get washed up after a few minutes the teacher came "Emily you will be Alice now." "What really?" i was stunned "Yes now get dressed." "But h-how did you-" Frank stepped out and closed his phone smirking to himself "Frank showed me that you werent the one responsible." she smiled "Oh thank you!" i wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed Frank on the cheek and ran of to get dressed.

"Will you walk a little faster?" said a whiting to a snail,

"There's a porpoise close behind us, and he's treading on my tail.

See how eagerly the lobsters and the turtles all advance!

They are waiting on the shingle - will you come and join the dance?

Will you, won't you, will you, won't you,

will you join the dance?

Will you, won't you, will you, won't you,

won't you join the dance?"

"You can really have no notion how delightful it would be

When they take us up and throw us, with the lobsters out to sea!"

But the snail replied "Too far, too far!", and gave a look askance -

Said he thanked the whiting kindly, but he would not join the dance.

Would not, could not, would not, could not, would not join the dance.

Would not, could not, would not, could not, could not join the dance.

"What matters it how far we go?" his scaly friend replied.

"There is another shore, you know, upon the other side.

The farther off from England the nearer is to France -

Then turn not pale, beloved snail, but come and join the dance.

Will you, won't you, will you, won't you,

will you join the dance?

Will you, won't you, will you, won't you,

won't you join the dance?"

I finished the song with the play and everyone stood up and clapped i smiled and waved at my aunt who was recording the entire show and smiled at me with her boyfriend who gave me a thumbs up and Frank was also with them.The rest of us on the stage bowed and i smirked at Mandy who began to cry and stomped out of the auditorium now i did make a better Alice than her didnt i?