Chapter 3 Things Are Different Here

It was the second period meaning that its art class,i met our teacher and he's so rad he also loves rock music speaking of rock music,Frank was excused to the bathroom to get changed that poor kid was about to get sick.

I grabbed a few paints and a brush and began to draw a flower since today we could do anything we'd like to do meanwhile the teachers attention was on his computer so he really doesnt give a fuck in what happens.I felt someone sit next to me but i knew who it was "Arent you going to pain something?" i started by doing the stems of the flower "I dont feel too good." he rested his head on his backpack which was on top of the desk.

"Well why dont you go to the infirmary and go home." "Noo i dont wanna." I shook my head and was about go get up but he grabbed my hand "Can we play a game?" "Uhh that sounds creepy you just said it in jigsaws voice."

"You like Saw?!" he nearly jumped up."Well yeah i do i love any horror and actions film." "Do you like Tim Burton?" "What kind of question is that Frank?! Of course i fucking do!" i plopped down to my seat again,and we began to talk more about each other and we both love the same things "So do you have any special girl." i nudged his shoulder.

"Do you like dogs? Cause i love them,if i could i think i'd be a dog." i laughed but got serious "No serious do you have like a girlfriend." i continued."Its okay if you dont wanna tell me since your talking to a complete stranger."

"Mr Iero." The teacher states in a rather pissed voice."Stop talking and do your assigned job." "Whatever." Frank muffled while grabbing a sheet of paper and my paints "I hate working." "I know everyones does." "No what i meant is that i dont wanna have a real job like you knoe,work at an office and wearing a fancy suit everyday for no god damn reason or being a lawyer."

"I know what you mean and im scared of being an adult almost." I say still looking at my paper "How old are you anyway?" "Im seventeen,How about you?" "Almost eighteen my birthday is on october 31st." I stopped working and faced him looking at his hazel eyes "What your not joking." "Im not i swear." "Geez thats fucking amazing!" "Halloween's amazing not my birthday." "Yeah whatever,still your lucky to have been born in that holy day."

*****************************

"So what are you hobbies?" I look at my left and realize that im shorter than him which sucks but i dont care but he really is cute he has black hair a lip piercing and the most beautiful eyes ive seen "Emily? You alright?" I shooed his hand away from my face.

"Well i like to draw,play drums,cook,skateboard,i also love dogs..hmm oh i also love to read books i love Harry Potter-" "I love Harry Potter!!" Frank yells and kids stare at us while were walking to an empty hall so we can eat. "My favorite colors are red,black,silver,green and purple.I hate everyone especially jocks and cheerleaders,i hate snakes and rats.im afraid of heights,drowning and..kids." I glance around the place since i heard someone nearby.

"Well i also love dogs especially my Pansy..i also love books,horror movies,Tim Burton,music.I suck at drums and hate it and im awesome at playing guitar.I fucking hate spiders and my favorite colors are red and black and i love comic books and videogames." "Nice..wait hold on a sec." We both stopped and heard someone.

Frank quickly grabbed my arm and started to drag me away from there "Wait hold on who was the person calling you?" "Thats Chris and he loves to teach the new kids who's the boss around here.Believe me the first day i arrived he punched me and almist broke my nose,mom found out and nearly killed me for not defending myself."

"Well she's right." "What?" "What i mean is that you should stand up for yourself." Frank laughed at me and i just crossed my arms and being serious "You want someone like me weak and pathetic to defend myself from a giant rock like that dude?!" "Well yeah or should at least tell him what you think of him." "Look i dont know where you come from but thing are different here." "Oh believe me i know-" Frank told me shut up since he heard footsteps.

"Where did they run?!" A annoying voice spoke "They took left im sure." We listened really close and they soon ran away "Your lucky im saving your ass this time,new kid." "Why are you being mean all of the sudden?" I began to get angry and began to follow him down the stairs "Im not angry! Im hust being realistic." That was clearly sarcasm what a douche.

"Stop being an ass,Frank.Try to calm down." "Look you dont know the things ive been through so dont tell me to calm the fuck down." "Hey!" A teacher glared at Frank for cursing.Frank shook his head and continued his way with me following him like a lost puppy "Im sure where you come from you had a nice home,with perfect stupid parents and a nice boyfriend sending you roses and poems everyday." "I dont have a perfect family you idiot.No one perfects and for you information i dont believe in love."

"Yeah thats what everyone says." The bell rang and Frank didnt spoke to me on our way to the last class of the day which is music "Evening kids." an old looking man greeted everyone, i looked to my right and left and saw 7 kids in this class including me 'Sweet there arent many kids.' I grabbed an acoustic guitar and started to sing silently to Come As You Are by non other than Nirvana.