Chapter 1 Im Back Jersey

"Here we are make yourself at home,Emily." My aunt said while helping me with my bags.i took a deep breathe and smiled to myself but just a little "Im finally back Jersey." I whispered.My aunt took me upstairs to a small room just for myself."Im glad that my niece is back." She reached and wrapped her arms around me "Its good to see you too Aunt Marie." i hugged her back.

"Im sorry that your parents made this choice." i shrugged my shoulders and gave her a small nod "Hmm how about we go and eat dinner some where? and we can buy you some new clothes after all ill be in charge of you from now on and you'll be attending school tomorrow." I quickly moved my head up "What school?!" "Well yeah,your mother told me that you dropped out so you'll be going to school again!" She smiled at me but i just frowned.

Damn it i hate school so much i dropped out cause i felt so much pressure on me the worst is that boys are also in there cause my parents never wanted me to join a normal school as i call it.So they placed me in a school only for girls how sucky is that? So ive never fallen in love also and i dont plan to anytime soon.

********************

"So do you have any boyfriends?' I blushed but continued eating my salad "Uhm no,ive never had any." "Well im sure you'll find a nice young man for you." I looked around the restaurant and saw an thirty tear old couple with three kids but not that normal happy family one of those who are filthy rich and wear dresses even if your at a pizza place,i hate those kind of people technically i hate everyone who i dont like.

Well they began to stare at me just cause of my dark black and green hair and my dark clothes.They all stared at me so i looked at them and stuck my tongue out making them gasp "Emily!" I heard my aunt say and she just shook her head but trying not to laugh at what i did. I do hope that this year wont be another screw up my parents just dumped me cause i was lazy and they didnt like me at all,they always ignored me so my aunt here decided to take care of me cause she's always been fond of me.

i was probably deep in thought cause my aunt began to shake my hand "Emily!" she whispered shouted."Huh what?" "Look i know your nervous and scared about a few things but things will get better i promise." My aunt has always treated me like her own daughter if she had one though,The both of us spent about an hour talking about random shit but because of that i found out that she also loves rock music and we have a lot in common.

**********************

"So make sure to pick anything you like." I nod my head and stepped out of the car along with her and we went to but some new clothes for me.I begged my aunt to go to Hot Topic well i didnt quite begged since she also wanted to go,we entered the store and i was fascinated by the amount of things since where i lived there was a small Hot Topic but they always had the same things for sell so im sure i'll be more than happy here.

"How about this one?" I asked my aunt while i stepped out and showed her my black and purple skinny jeans alone with a Nirvana t-shirt and black combat boots "Looks nice" She gave me a thumbs up and continued getting some random things in the shop for me.Im so lucky to have an aunt who likes the same things as i do.

"Ooh how about we get these?" She held up a few belts and bracelets "Yeah but you shouldn't spend a lot on me." "Nonsense your my niece and ill buy you whatever you want." I was gonna say no but she held her hand up "No buts missy." With that she walked up to the cash register and even got me three dresses,six skinny jeans along with five band t-shirts and two pair of shoes.

******************

So we finally came home i came with three huge bags from Hot Topic,a skateboard a new playstation console and dog food for some reason? We stepped inside the house and i heard a bark "Look what i bought for you Emily!" My aunt took the bags from me and held a dog who was wagging his tail like crazy and barking at me while trying to escape her grasp.

I laughed and she let the small dog down on the floor and he raced towards me and began to jump on my leg "Aww its so cute,thanks aunt Marie" I knelt down and began to scratch him and laughed again cause he was moving his tail and leg "Yeah i adopted him today at the shelter his name is Bender." Aww but he's such a cutie no wonder we brought some dog food and a collar too including some chew toys.

"Alright Emily" My aunt clapped her hands together "Time to go to bed.You have a big ahead of you tomorrow." I began to pout but listened to her anyways. I went to my new room and Bender quickly fell asleep in his little bed and i got into my pj's as fast as i could and organized my belongings into the closet and drawers. I got under the warm blankets and began to remember some things and tried my best to sleep but couldnt for some reason, boy will this be a long night.

Hiya everyone your dear author is here again with het another story but this story was basically requested from my cousin since he's been a fan of Mcr and loves Frank very much so yeah i decided to make this for him also since weve both been depressed and MCR has helped so much.Please please do vote and comment and im sure this story wont be very long but i cant promise that yet btw please read my other stories and ill try to finish some first also! :) Thanks for reading and goodnight.