Chapter 11

I walk into my bedroom. It's three o'clock, and I am really tired. I want to crawl in bed, and let out all of my emotions. I know it sounds really lame, but it's true. I need to tell Cameron, but I can't. It is not the right time.

A rock flies at my window and I jump a little bit inside. I look out the window, and nothing. I feel the hairs stick up on the back of my neck. A feel someone wrap their arms around me, and I scream.

I am turned around, and facing Cameron. Giving her a hard slap in the stomach I glare at her. "Cameron! That is not okay! Freaking, freakedy, frick frack!" I scream keeping myself from cussing.

I hate to cuss, but if I have to I will. In this case, I don't. She laughs "Your face, though!" she claps when her loud laughs turn into silent ones. I can't help but smile, and laugh with her, too.

"Okay, okay I do admit it was a little funny." I tell her giggling a little, and wanting nothing more but for her to look at my eyes. "Cameron?" she looks at me with her beautiful grey/blue eyes. I feel the sudden urge to kiss her.

I ignore the urge, and decide to change my mind on what I was going to ask. Instead I ask her a more easy question to answer. "Why are you here?" I ask her. She grabs my hands and pulls me to her.

She wraps me in a warm hug, and I smile. I hug her tightly back, and she tightens her grip just a little. My stomach does a weird flip that sends butterflies throughout my stomach.

"Don't let go yet" I whisper, and I can feel her smile on my shoulder "wasn't planning on it" she whispers back. I close my eyes and we pull away from our long hug. She kisses my cheek softly, and smiles. "Can I stay over?" Cameron asks, and I nod.

"I don't see why not. Any specific reason?" I question as I walk towards my bed, and lay down. She follows and lays beside me. I look at her for a few moments before averting my eyes to the ceiling.

"Nah, just cause" she answers easily. I smile up at the ceiling. "Wasn't expecting a straight answer, anyways" I tell her. I sit up, and walk out of my bedroom door.

I don't hear her footsteps behind me, so I figure I am left alone. Fine, leave me then I turn to go into the kitchen, and scream. I hear Cameron running down the steps, and towards me. "Lucy! Are you okay?!" I back up, and ignore her.

"Spider!" I yell at her as I move into her arms. She hugs me from behind, and laughs. "You idiot! I thought someone was in here!" she pushes me away, and grabs a paper towel. She squishes the spider and throws it in the trash.

"See! Your fine!" she comes up to me and kisses me on the nose. I hold my breath, and nod. Butterflies spread throughout my stomach. "Yep, perfect, great, wonderful."

She smiles and takes a seat in one of the chairs. I look at her for a few moments before I decide to get something to drink. Weren't you hungry? I grab a cup down from the cabinet and pour some juice into it.

"So, what do you wanna do?" I turn to face Cameron, and hand her a cup of hot chocolate. "Yay! You know me so well. Love me some hot chocolate" she says making me laugh.

"Scary movies?" I suggest taking a seat and drinking my juice. I like hot chocolate, too, but I am not feeling it today. Cameron stands up and races to the living room. "Yes!" she yells as she takes a seat and puts on a movie.

I roll my eyes, and stand up to go to the living room with her. I sit beside her and presume the position of laying my head on her shoulder and throwing my arm across her stomach. It's a comfortable way to lay, and she just puts her arm around me.

This isn't so surprising since I know she likes me. I smile, and snuggle up more to her. We get through two movies before I feel my eyes get heavy. Soon, I drift off to sleep in Cameron's arms.

"Hello?" I yell out. I am back in the forest again. I am not alone, either. This time I know exactly who is there with me. I am again attracted to the tree with beautiful fall leaves on it.

I walk towards it, and around it. Someone grabs me from behind, but instead of me giggling I scream. I am turned around forcefully. I am face to face with Ben who is gripping me tight.
My arms begin to get sore from his tight grip. He begins to shake me, and I get dizzy. I try to loosen his hold on me, so I can escape. I am not successful. I fail once, twice, five times to let loose.

His hands make there way around my throat, and I am starting to loose air. I get light headed and everything goes black. . .

I wake up screaming loudly. I put my hands on my throat, remembering how Ben had His hands around it in my dream. Cameron wakes up and puts her hand on my shoulder.

"Shhh, hey it was just a dream. . . you're okay. You're safe, now." she soothes me as tears run down my face. I sob loudly, and she hugs me. She pulls me close, and we sit back on the couch. "Shh" Cameron continues to try and stop my tears.

She wipes the tears from my face. I smile sadly at her. "Cameron I" I try to explain but she hushes me. "Don't" She tells me. I only nod my head, and lay it on her stomach. She rubs my head, and I feel myself slowly becoming tired again.