Chapter Ten

We are supposed to be in the Bahamas within the next couple of days, we have been on the ship for about four days. It is so beautiful, Tristan and I have gone on the water slides on the ship. I can not believe how much fun I am having. So far Tristan and I have done water slides, kareoke, paint ball and a lot more.

My phone buzzes,
Tristan: Hey, meet me on the first deck.
Me: Okay, be there in a few.
Tristan: See you then. ;)
I roll my eyes at his last text. Tristan is great, he is someone I can tell lame jokes to and he will laugh. I have not really had someone like him in my life, or my foster parents either.

I walk out on to the deck and look around for Tristan. Someone comes up behind me and lifts me up. "Got you" Tristan whispers into my ear. "Tristan put me down!" I yell. The next thing I know, I am flying into the pool.

When I resurface I freak out. "Tristan my phone," I say reaching to my pocket. It is not there. "You mean this," he smirks holding it up. "You are so not funny," I say. Tristan hands me a towel and helps he out of the pool. We play volleyball with a beachball for a while and I dry off fast.

We go to the restaurant for dinner. I find our parents and we walk over to them. I sit next to my mom and Tristan sits in between his mom and I. I order the seafood plate which has shrimp, and clams with vegetables like my mom and Tristan's mom. Tristan and our dads order steak.

After a very satisfying meal we all play cards in the game room. I win the first few rounds of rumi, Tristan wins phase 10. We stay up quite late, but we have tons of fun. I collapse into bed and fall asleep quickly.