Chapter Seven

I wake up with my head on Tristan's shoulder. I check my phone and it says ten o-one, I freak out until I realize its Saturday. I go upstairs to get dressed, then I go downstairs to the kitchen and put some pop tarts in the toaster. Tristan takes one of my pop tarts. "Hey," I exclaim, trying to get my pop tart back. I give up when he starts eating it.

"Would you like to come to my house?" He asks. "Sure," I say. I get my phone and put it in my purse. We get in my car and he gives me directions. His house is beautiful, its not too big but it is a nice house.

We hang out in his room after he gives me a tour of the house. It is even more beautiful inside. We sit really close and I think I really like him a lot. I lean forward and kiss him but I pull back immediately when he doesn't kiss back. "I should let you know I have a girlfriend, she hasn't been here because she is on a cruise but I have a girlfriend," he says. "I'm so sorry," I say and run out of there as fast as I can.

This is so bad, I didn't mean to it just happened. I don't know where I'm going but I end up going to Lorrie, she is in charge of my foster care stuff and my records. "I need to leave, right now," I say. "Please don't leave yet, you need to give it another chance," Lorrie says. "I can't," I say. "Don't do this to Sarah and Eric, take a moment and see Jamie," she says.

I leave to talk to Jamie. I knock on her door and she tells me to come in. I walk in and sit across from her. "Oh sweetie what happened?" She asks when she sees my expression. "I kissed Tristan and then he told me he had a girlfriend," I say, tears stream down my face. "Oh, I'm so sorry," she says coming around her desk and embracing me in a hug. "I'm such a failure. All my life no one has wanted me or accepted me," I say sobbing on her her shoulder. "I want to leave but Lorrie told me I should stay," I tell her, wiping my tears away. "I think you should talk to Tristan, it might help," Jamie says.

I don't know why I am listening to Jamie, but I'm going to talk to Tristan. I knock and Natalie answers. "Is Tristan here?" I ask. She nods and yells for Tristan to come. Tristan walks toward the door and frowns when he sees me. "I just came to apologize," I say. He motions for me to come in and we both sit at opposite ends of the couch. "Just make sure it doesn't happen again," he says coldly. "Okay, I really am sorry, I didn't know, I've never seen you with any girl," I say. "I've told you before, Claire is on a cruise," he says. "I'm going to leave now," I say and walk out.

I get home and walk straight into Sarah's arms. "I'm so sorry honey, Jamie called and told me what happened," Sarah says. "It's alright, I can go back to being a loner, I have you and Eric. You are the nicest people I have ever met," I say. "Aw thank you," she says. I dry my tears and we go into the kitchen to make dinner together. After dinner Sarah, Eric, and I watch movies. "I'm going upstairs," I say. In my room I cry myself to sleep.

When I wake up I feel really sick, I call Sarah and she comes quickly. "What's wrong?" She asks. "I feel terrible," I say."Oh, you don't look well, I should get the thermometer," she says leaving my room. When she takes my temperature she looks at me and says, "You are definitely staying home today." I smile and she gets a cold wet washcloth to put on my forehead. She also pulls the blanket off of me and gets me cool water. I sleep the whole day.

I wake up feeling so much better and I get ready for school. In school I go to my locker and get to first bell. Other students try talking to me but I ignore them, I don't care if I am closing myself off from people. I turn a corner to go to my next class and I see Tristan with a very pretty girl, she must be Claire, anyway they are having a heavy makeout session. I breathe deeply and try not to cry. Tristan sees me as I walk by but I keep walking. At lunch I don't eat much just an apple and some water. I drive home and walk straight upstairs to do homework.

I inhale slowly and exhale to try and calm myself, I don't want to cry, all I do is cry. I get a text from Tristan.

Tristan: I broke up with Claire.

I don't text him back.

Tristan: I am sorry.

I still don't reply.

Tristan: I'm sorry, please forgive me.

Me: I do but it doesn't change a thing.

He stops texting me after I tell him I would get him in trouble for harassment. I woulnd'nt really do that but he doesn't know that.

Sorry I didn't post anything sooner I will try to post more ofter. Enjoy!!!