Chapter Five

Tristan's POV

I can't stop thinking about what I said i didn't mean it I just got mad. The look on her face when I said it was pure pain. She will never forgive me, I've ruined every chance of being her friend. Why do I anger so easily.

I hit the punching bag as hard as I can and drown the world out. "Yo, Tristan everything alright?" Nate asks. I shake my head and continue punching. "I messed up so bad and I can't fix it, she hates me she said it to my face, I'd be surprised if she still lived with Sarah and Eric by the end of tomorrow," I say. I transfer from the punching bag to the treadmill and run as fast as I can. "Dude stop, just apologize to her," Nate says stopping the machine. "Yeah and what if she doesn't forgive me?" I ask, frustrated. "Yeah but if you apologize then at least you'll know either way, it might even give you some peace," Nate says.

I don't know why I let Nate talk me into this but here I am standing on her porch. I knock and Eric answers. "Hello sir is Grace here?" I ask crossing my fingers. "Yes," he says and goes back in the house. Grace opens the door looks at me and almost shuts it but I put my foot in the way. "Grace I'm begging you to please listen to me," I plead. "Come in," she says, her voice so broken. I follow her and we sit at opposite ends of the couch. "What do you want?" she asks. If looks could kill I'd be dead already.

"Please forgive me, I'm am sorry, I'm so stupid I didn't mean it," I say. "I'm sorry but I need to think, I really don't know if I can forgive you for what you said," she says looking up at me. I get up and walk out. Once I'm in my car I hit the gas and speed of. I tried but I hope she finds it in her to forgive me.

Hey guys here is a short chapter from Tristan's POV I hope you like it.

~Cryssi