43.To Revive A Relationship

En başından başla

Sancia spoke " The night is still young. Lets have a few drinks and then you can go."

Costanzo shook his head " No. I need to think straight. I need to clear my head. I can't get my head around this with you around. Don't you think I want to just hold you and never let you go at this moment. But we can't rush into things. Alot has changed. You are leading a criminal organisation now as the only heir since there are no more O'Neils alive to take over."

Sancia chuckled " I am glad we have an understanding. We need to think but we can do it right now. And also sweetie, if you know I am leading O'Neils underground organisation, then should you really refuse me anything when you are in my mansion. You can't run away from this."

As Sancia leaned closer to kiss him, Costanzo pulled away and freed himself and walked quickly to the door " It's been lovely to catch up. But it's getting late. I have to go. I will see you at the Hollywood ball." Then as he opened the door, he was faced with a line up of too many armed men to count facing him outside. As they saw him, they drew their guns and pointed the guns at him. One of them spoke while looking past Costanzo " Ma'am, command us."

Sancia sighed in frustration "Costanzo and I have finished talking. I was going to send him away. Just accompany him to the gates and hand him over to his cousin before he attacks....."

Costanzo turned to Sancia " What do you mean? Is Antonio out there?"

Sancia laughed " Of course he is. He questioned the bar owner that works for me and he revealed to him you are with me. Antonio is outside waiting. He gave me an ultimatum. If you are not handed over to him, he is attacking. You will see the extent of his threats when you go out there and see his personnel and his weapons and of course you will see my defense and preparation for his likely strike. You may leave now unless ...... you would like to stay. I can just send word to Antonio, you are here willingly. That was my plan to get you to choose to stay but you are so adamant you want to go. So what is it going to be?"

Costanzo spoke " See you at the Hollywood ball Sancia."

Sancia didn't like Costanzo's response at all. She narrowed her eyes " Good night then. But may I have a good night kiss before you go." She then smiled sweetly at Costanzo that he eyed suspiciously. He remained in his place and sighed " I don't think that would be appropriate after your husbands passing for us to be intimate in public."

Sancia smirked " This is not public. This is my home. These men work for me. But fine. We can do this in private. Lets go back inside."

Costanzo slowly walked back in. Sancia followed him back inside and closed the door behind her. She then stepped forward and kissed Costanzo's lips gently. She then pulled away slightly and whispered " You seem lost Costanzo. It's clear what there is to do. Forget Elize. Why cling onto the memory of my replacement rather than holding onto what we have. She was your second. I was your first. I hope a good night sleep can help you to think about our relationship. I hope to hear from you when you make up your mind. We could live a happy life together if you choose to make this work."

Costanzo spoke "You are right. I need time to think. Now I think I should go before Antonio forces his way in and a confrontation happens between the Rosarios and the O'Neils." As he was about to walk to the door, Sancia blocked the way. She stood in front of him and spoke "Wait....There is some time left until Antonio 's deadline. There is something I need to tell you before you go that would make the decision to accept me even harder for you."

Costanzo spoke " I am listening. What is it?"

Sancia sighed " I know you want me just like how I want you. But I know my choice of lifestyle won't be appealing to you. Also I have something else to say to you that you need to know which I know may make you be reluctant to be with me. Only those who work for the O'Neils know about this and of course the Giovannis. But soon others will find out about this in a few weeks..... I want you to be the first one to know about this from the outsiders..... Costanzo ....... I am ..... pregnant with my dead husband's child."