I climbed in at my side of the car and put on my saftybelt. I stole a glance at Y/N, seeing that she was looking outside, I started the car and drove off to a nice simple restaurant. The car ride was really fun. We started talking about any topic that we could think of. One more thing of the many things I like about Y/N is that our conversations are natural and we can talk about anything. I like the way she would smile when she talks about something and the way she would give her full attention when I talk. I actually feel... Important to her.

We arrived at our destination half an hour later.

"Nando's? How cute!" Y/N said excitedly as she stared at the building.

"Well yeah. It's simple and not expensive, just how you like it." I winked at her, making her blush. I smile at the cuteness. I climbed out the car and quickly opened her door for her helping her out. Luckily no sign of paparazzi or fans yet, but I shouldn't talk so soon. We made our way inside Nando's. Once again Y/N wanted to order the cheapest meal but I ordered for her myself while she told the cashier to stay with her order. Once again I won. Haha!

"I can't believe you just did that!" Y/N laughed at me as we made our way to the table.

"Well, I did and there is nothing you can do about it." I winked at her again. She blushed and looked down biting her burger.

Once she took a bite, there was some sauce on her lips, making me laugh.

"What? What now?" Y/N asked, quite panicked. I continue to laugh, almost choking on my burger.

"You got some..." I motioned for her lips. "Some sauce on your lips." I laugh again. Her eyes grew wide as she quickly took a napkin to whipe off her mouth.

"Oh, well that was embarrassing." We both started to laugh. I love how Y/N doesn't take things so seriously and that she always makes things fun.

"Don't worry, I won't judge. I'm actually the one to not embarrass myself infront of a beautiful girl." I admit and took a bite of my burger.

"I'm not beautiful." Y/N mumbled quitly but I heard what she said. And she is wrong! She is the most beautiful girl ever and if she doesn't believe that, I'd have an exuse to tell her that everyday because she deserves to know that.

"You are beautiful, Y/N. A lot and I'm trying to not make a fool of myself infront of you."

"Why?" She asked.

"Because I'm nervous as shit because I just want this to be perfect, ya know."

"Why are you the one to be nervous? I'm just a normal girl."

"Because I like you, Y/N. I've never been on a date in years so this is all new to me and why would a girl like you go on a date with a guy like me?"

"The real question is, why would a guy like you, go on a date with a girl like me when you can have any girl you want?" She looked me straight in the eyes.

"You're right, I can have any girl I want, but I don't want to. Y/N, the first time a saw you, something inside me told me to do something about it. I really like you and I'm glad I spilled that milkshake on you, or else I wouldn't have fallen for the most beautiful, kindhearted person I've ever met." I held her hand on top of the table and just stared at her beauiful eyes. She was indeed a work of art.

"I'm glad you spilled the milkshake on me too, Niall. I like you too, more than I ever allowed myself to." I smiled at her words and when she told me she liked me too, felt like I was on cloud 9. She was truly one of a kind and a keeper. Our whole night was perfect. I took her to the park late at night just talking about stuff as we held hands and looked up at the starts. I asked her on a second date and she didn't even think twice and said yes. I truly see a future with her and that future is bright. Y/N might be the princess I've been waiting for a my life.

_________________________________________

Sorry if there are spelling errors.

I FELT SO BAD LEAVING THE LAST UPDATE SAYING I WON'T BE POSTING MUCH BECASUE OF EXAMS SO I QUICKLY WROTE AN IMAGINE THAT POPPED IN MY HEAD ! I literally felt so bad so I hope this imagine is good for y'all. I love doing double updates, it's fun.

If you liked this imagine, please VOTE and COMMENT.

Instagram: niallitharder
Twitter: NightingleNiall

(Message for personal accounts)

Thanks for reading

- Nella xx