Kidnapped

KNOW THIS IS ONLY BECAUSE I LOVE YOU ALL BUT YOU STILL HAVE TO GET THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER TO 500 READS!!!!

A lot has happened since Haley's. Nash got fired so now I'm the boss of everyone at my work. It's put me under a lot of pressure but I can handle it.

I guess Cameron found bad things on Nash's computer so that's why he was fired. He still won't tell me what he found yet though. I'm working on it.

Today I took the day off so I could help Cameron with his work. I'm still upset that he bought the place that I work at without my permission. I guess he just wants me safe.

Cameron's in his office while I'm sitting in the library doing some research. My phone starts ringing and I check the caller ID. It shows up as an unknown number.

"Hello?"

"Hello, Sarah."

I instantly freeze and quickly begin to tremble. My jaw drops and I cover my mouth tearing up.

"N-Nash."

"That's right. Listen, I know where you are and I have people watching you. Don't do something stupid. I need money from Cameron. I want you to go to the bank and take out $145 million. Is that clear?"

"Yes." I swallow hard and wipe my sweaty palms on my pants.

"Good. Now just go to the bank and get the money. I'll have a driver waiting for you behind the bank."

"Okay."

"Oh and Sarah, don't try anything stupid. Remember that and I'll have a driver waiting for you behind the bank. You've got 30 minuets to get there or else Cameron's gone."

The line goes dead as I tremble more. Don't do anything stupid, I tell myself. I place my phone and walk to Cameron's office.

I'm about to knock and tell him what happening but Nash is watching me. I quickly grab my car keys and run downstairs to the elevator.

"Where are you going Sarah?" Taylor asks. I whip around and smile as if nothing's wrong.

"Oh, I'll be right back I'm going to buy Cameron a present."

"Well I'll go with you." He responds. "No Taylor, I'm fine. I'll be back in an hour. I'm fine." Before he could say another word I press the elevator button and it opens.

"Sarah really it's no trouble and I'm not supposed to leave you alone."

"Taylor I'll be okay." I step inside and press the elevator button doors just as Taylor was about to say something more. I take a deep breath and sigh as the doors close.

As the elevator carries me down I check my phone. No messages and no calls. When the elevator doors open back up again I step out into the parking garage.

I hop in my car and put the key in the ignition. As I twist the key I fasten my seatbelt and press the break all the way down.

I slowly press the gas while me foots still on the break making the engine come to life. I smile and head on my way to the bank.