Hair Salon

I wake up to the sound of a piano. I check the clock and its 3am. I slide out of bed and walk to Cameron's closet. Slowly I open it and look for a t-shirt.

I slip on a plain white one and walk out of his room. I follow the noise downstairs to the grand piano. There I see Cameron playing.

His eyes are closed. I slowly walk over to the piano seat and sit next to him. The music he's playing is slow and sad.

All of a dude he stops and looks at me. I lay my head on his shoulder and he flinches. "Did I wake you?" He asks placing his hands on his thighs.

"No." I close my eyes as I lied. His palm twitches once again causing me to bite my lip. "Don't bite that lip Sarah." He growls and I release my lip.

"Go back to bed."

"Come with me."

"No."

"Then I won't go to bed."

He sighs and stands. Picking me up like a bride, he carries me back to his bedroom. He sets me gently on the bed. I quickly get up and get in my purse as he lays down.

"What are you getting?" He asks as I pull out red lipstick. "What's that for?" He asks. Again I don't answer. Instead I straddle his half naked body.

"Show me where I can't touch you." I say taking off the cap. I hold it as if it were a pencil.

He grabs my hand and begins a line. Another line. A third line and a fourth line. "You can't touch here. Same for my back." I can't touch his whole chest. His whole front and his whole back is a no no.

He flips over on his stomach carefully so I don't fall off and I draw the lines. He flips back over and sits up. Taking my hand again he draws on his shoulders.

"You can touch me here." I nod and put the lipstick cover back on. "Now I need a bath." He says getting up. I get up as well and put the lipstick back in my purse. "We." I correct him.

He raises an eyebrow at me. "No. I don't do that. Not in my bathroom anyway. Plus you're not my sub... yet."

He whispers the 'yet' hoping I wouldn't hear. "Then I'm not signing it and I'll leave now." I can hear him sigh as I grab my purse and clothes.

"Just this once." I turn around and smile dropping my things. "Come." He says heading into his own bathroom. I follow him and take off his shirt that I was wearing, revealing my bake body.

He turns on the water and plugs the drain to the bathtub. "After our bath-"

"With bubbles?"

"With bubbles. We will go to sleep and tomorrow I'll take you to the hair salon."

"I don't have money right now to get my hair done."

"A friend of mine owns it. You'll be okay, don't worry about it." As the tub fills he takes his pajama pants and boxers.

He steps in and holds his hand out to me. I take it and carefully get in. He sits all the way back and I sit in front of him.

Cameron grabs the bubble bath and hands it to me. I smile and squirt as much as I can close by the faucet do it makes bubbles.

Soon the whole tub is filled with bubbles. "ENOUGH!" Cameron half shouts half laughs. I smile and put the bubble bath down.

I lean back up against him and he flinches a little. "We'll work on it." I say and close my eyes. "Are you sleepy?" He whispers in my ear. I just nod and fall asleep.

()_()_()_()

I wake up once more only in bed clean. I slide out of bed and slip on one of his plain white t-shirts. As I head down the stairs I see Cameron sitting at the kitchen island drinking coffee and reading the newspaper.

"Morning." I say sleepily rubbing my eyes. "Good morning, breakfast will be done shortly." I take a seat next to him and notice a woman cooking. She's about my height only older and a lot more plump.

I didn't bother asking any questions about her because I assumed she was some part of his staff. "I'm not hungry though." Cameron shoots me a glare. "You're going to eat." He says sternly before going back to the paper.

"Okay." I whisper and shift uncomfortably in my seat. The lady places a plate in front of me that consists of bacon, eggs, pancakes and sausage. "Thank you." I say taking a bite of my pancake.

"No problem dear. What would you like to drink?" I glance at Cameron who's still busy with his nose in the paper. "Chocolate milk, please."

She nods and gets me a glass of chocolate milk. I take a dip and it's by far the best chocolate milk I've ever had. "Mmm." I hum. "Eat." Cameron says and turns the page.

As I continue to eat I keep glancing at Cameron wondering, 'Why aren't you eating?! Huh?!' "I already ate. Your closet is full of your clothes."

Okay can he read my mind? I give him a weird look. "I'm pretty good at reading you Sarah, anyone for that as a matter of fact." He smirks and glances at me.

"Creepy." I rise from my seat. "I'm full." Cameron looks at my plate an gives me a satisfied look. "I'm going to go get dressed." I state before heading upstairs to 'my' room.

When I open the closet doors my eyes go wide and my mouth drops open. I walk in and it's full f clothes of all colors.

I decide to pick out a light pink top that said 'Aeropostale Cali 1994' along with some light blue skinny jeans. I quickly change and pull my hair into a neat bun.

There's a knock on the door just as I'm applying my makeup. "Come in." I say adding lipgloss. In walks Cameron dressed in a suit and tie.

"Do you always wear a suit and tie?" I ask. "Usually, unless I'm at home. You look beautiful." I blush and push a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Ready?" He asks. I slip on my black sneakers and nod. "The salon is about a five minute walk can you handle that?" I smack his arm lightly and giggle.

"I wanna hold your hand." I say in my cute kiddish voice. He raises an eyebrow at me and I just give him the puppy face. "Pwease."

We both get into the elevator and he presses the button to the garage. "Alright." He finally says. I jump up and down for a minuet then take his hand in mine.

I cuddle his arm as we start our journey to the hair salon. Our walk is quiet. The wind blows gently on the beautiful day. The streets are buzzing a few people take our picture. I haven't seen much media around and thank God none of them have seen us.

When we arrive Cameron holds the door open for me and I walk in only to feel him smack my butt gently. No one but me seemed to notice. I jump slightly and turn around to look at him.

He just smirks and walks in acting as if nothing happened. As we approach the desk a young blonde sitting at the desk greets us. "Ah Mr. Dallas it's nice to see you." He smiles.

"Sarah here has an appointment."

"Oh yes. Katie will be doing your hair today." The blonde points to a dark haired woman that was tall with her heels on. No one was sitting in her salon seat or whatever you want to call it.

She motioned for me to come over and take a seat. I do and watch Cameron through the mirror.

He walks to a woman who looks to be about in her 50's. Her hair is a dark red at shoulders length. Her face isn't to wrinkly and her eyebrows are thin. She's my height maybe taller and she has more meat on her bones than I do but she isn't "fat".

They exchange a few words before she looks at me then back at Cameron. She places her hand on his shoulder and I'm wondering. How does she know his safe spots. (Comment who you think the woman is guys ;).)

"Miss?" The hair dresser Katie says. "Huh, sorry. I just want my hair back to shoulders length." She nods and gets to work.

/_\-/_\-/_\

HOLY SHIT AN UPDATE!!! My thumbs are getting better it's still had to type but I'm working on it!!!