Michigan

*Skip that day*

Well, I'm leaving today. I stand at the foot of my bed (at Cameron's house) with all my bags packed, sitting on my bed. I take a deep breath an look at the clock.

7:59 AM. I sigh and pick up my two bags. Taylor rushes in to my room and takes them from me. "Allow me, Sarah." He says politely. I thank him and grab my phone heading down the stairs.

I bite my lip as I go down each stair feeling the jeans and panties rub against my, still sore, butt. "Are you alright?" Cameron asks once I reach the bottom of the stairs.

I nod and smile. "I just want to be sure I wasn't too hard on you." I shake my head and together, Cameron and I head to the elevator with Taylor right behind us.

We all squeeze in to the elevator. The elevator door close and begin carrying us down. I grab Cameron's hand and interlace our fingers together.

When the elevator doors open again Taylor steps out first. Haley. I guess I was excited to see her. I mean I'm really nervous about getting on a plane.

You see I have this fear that the plane will crash in the mountains or something. I watch to many movies about plane crashes. For example Final Destination. That one really scared me.

Anyway back to Haley. I love her to death she's like a sister to me! A sister that isn't annoying. God, I love her to death. She's helped me through some of my toughest times.

"Sarah?" Cameron says snapping me back to reality. I hadn't even realized I got in the car but I guess I had and we have arrived at the airport.

I unbuckle my seatbelt and step out of the car. Taylor has already taken my bags inside. I hold Cameron's hand as we walk inside together.

A minuet after we walk in I hear "Flight 134 please get ready to board the plane. Thank you." I look at my plane ticket in my other hand. That's me, flight 134.

I watch as everyone lines up to give the lady their ticket. "I'll miss you!" I say hugging Cameron. "I'll miss you too, Princess!" He respond before pecking my lips.

"I love you!" I say getting in line. "I love you more, baby girl." I hand the lady my ticket and turn around in the doorway that leads to the plane.

I blow him a kiss and smile, waving to him. He waved back just before the lady closes the door. I take a deep breath and walk the hallway to the plane.

I quickly go to the VIP section and find my seat. No one else is in here besides me. This will be a boring, yet peaceful trip. I jump up trying to open the compartment that holds your luggage but, I'm to short.

A tall man opens it for me. "Thank you." I say looking up at him. He has brown hair and he's carrying a guitar with him. "No problem." He says smiling showing perfect teeth.

"Let me help you with those." He grabs both of my bags and puts them up in to the thing. "I'm Shawn, by the way." (Yes Shawn Mendes.)

I shake his hand and smile. "I'm Sarah."

"Well it's nice to meet you Sarah."

"You too." I smile and take a seat. He puts his luggage away before standing next to the seat across from mine. "Mind if I sit here?" He asks. I shake my head as he takes a seat.

"So what are you going to Michigan for?" He asks me. "I'm going to see an old friend, you?"

"Same." He smiles. He's polite. I like him a lot. Although Cameron wouldn't like him, nor would he like me talking to him. I pull my phone out of my purse and go on to wattpad. I open up the book I've been reading, 50 Shades of Dallas by Magcon_lover10. Haley write this book and I'm glad she wrote it about me. It's a great book so far! ;)

Anyway as the plane starts taking off I glance out the window and I instantly feel like I going to barf. "First time flying?" Shawn asks. I nod. "In a plane anyway."

He gives me a quizzical look. "I've rode in a helicopter before." He nods. "Was it expensive?" He asks. I shake my head. "Free, my boyfriend, Cameron Dallas, owns one."

"As in the Cameron Dallas?!" I giggle and nod. "Woah, you must be one lucky girl."

"You have no idea." I say smiling. I look out the window and soon enough I feel the plane jerk up, for we are no longer on the ground. This is when my anxiety starts getting bad. I just close my eyes an drift off to sleep.

§~§~§~§

"Sarah..." Shawn says waking me up. "We've landed." He says. I open my eyes more and rub them. "Oh, thanks." I say unbuckling m seatbelt. I stand up as Shawn gets my luggage.

"Thank you, again." I say taking my bags. "No problem." He smiles. God his smile was perfect. Almost as perfect as Cameron's, almost.

Cameron. I haven't even been gone that long and I already miss him. Stop Sarah, you need a vacation, but I missed his touch.

Shawn and I are the last ones off the plane. I turn my phone back on and already I have three messages from Cameron.

Message 1/3
Hey beautiful I miss you already. Love you. XoXo.

Message 2/3
Hey baby, have a safe flight, text me when you land.

Message 3/3
I miss you so much. I don't think I'll be able to stand being away from you for a week. Call me when you're settled in.

I lock my phone and place it back in my purse. I pick up my luggage and look around. "Do you see your friend?" Shawn asks. I look around some more before spotting her.

"Yes there she is!" I say pointing to her."

"Hey she's with Hayes!" He says cheerfully. I set my luggage down and run to her crying. I wrap my arms around her and hug her tightly. She's so much taller than me.

She's 5"2 with long blonde hair. The ends of her hair is an ombré that starts pink and ends purple. She had blue eyes with a round face. She was beautiful, if only she believed that, but Im the same way I am.

"Why are you crying?" She says wiping my tears away. "I just missed you, so much." I say not letting go. (I realize in the beginning I made her 5"2 but in reality she's actually only 4"10. I'm 5"2 and this book was originally for me but I made it for my friend instead.)

"Okay, well are you ready to go to my house to settle in?" She asks. I look up at her and nod. I was going to be staying a whole week with her.

I look at Shawn who picks up my bags again. "I'll carry them." I blush and look down. He's such a gentleman. Cameron would get pissed though.

Oh well, I mean, he's not here. "Oh and Sarah, this is my boyfriend Hayes. Hayes, this is my best friend Sarah." I smile at him politely and follow Haley outside.

The chilly air hits me like a ton of bricks. I shiver. I mean the weather is like Seattle's, which is where Cameron lives.

Haley gets in to a taxi with Hayes as Shawn and I throw out bag in the trunk. "So I guess we'll be spending more time with each other." He winks and opens the taxi door for me.

I smile and get in. We were off to Haley's house. 2 1/2 hours away from Detroit.