Trouble

I stand facing the girl I feared most. Especially now that she had a gun to me. "We were perfect together, but you had to come and SCREW IT UP!" I flinch at her words.

Just then Cameron busts through my door. "Sarah! Lela?!... put the gun down Lela." His voice was so dominating. She just stares at him for a moment before putting the gun down on the floor.

"Get her out of here." Cameron says to Taylor. "Come on Miss Kline." Lela gets down into submissive mode and smirks. "CAMERON!" I shout as he walks towards her.

Taylor picks me up and carries me out. Tears brim my eyes as images flash of him and Lela together. That smirk she gave me.

He puts me in the back of the limo and I buckle my seatbelt. "Fine. He can play with another girl. Taylor take me Woods' Hardware."

Thankfully Taylor drives right there. "Thanks. You can go, I'm just going to do some... shopping afterwards " I lied as I get out. "Yes ma'am." I wait until Taylor drives off before going into the store. Jackson looks at me and does a double take.

"Hey beautiful!" He picks me up and spins me around. I giggle and hug him tightly. "I just figured it was about time that I see you."

"Haha yeah I suppose." I say as he sets me down. "Where have you been? Why haven't you stopped by sooner?" He asks heading to the back.

I follow him and grab a box of supplies. "I don't know I've just been busy." I say walking back to the front. I set the supplies down and open up the box.

"Busy with it, I suppose." Jackson says tossing his box down and opening it. Together we put away the supplies to our boxes.

"Do you want to go across the street and walk around the stores?" He asks. "When the shifts over." I say heading to the back and grabbing another box.

Jackson follows me with another box. I set mine down on the counter and open it.

*

Together Jackson and I unpack most of the boxes from the back. I run back to Jacks office. "Hey dad?" I ask. He looks up from hi laptop and suddenly I get nervous.

Why am I so nervous all of a sudden? "Can Jackson and I go shopping? You know, to all the little stores across the street?" He checks his watch then give me his are-you-serious-right-now? look.

"Pleaseee!" I beg as Jackson comes in. "Yeah dad, at least she won't be hanging out with him." Jackson adds. I make a sad face and sigh.

"What's wrong?" Jackson whispers to me. "I'll tell you later." I say stepping out of Jacks office. "Sarah?" Jack calls to my attention. I step back into his office and look him in the eyes.

"You can go." He says getting back to work. I smile and take off my work apron and Jackson does the same.

I quickly grab my purse from behind the counter and wait for Jackson by the door. "After you." He says holding the door open for me.

I step outside and close my eyes listening to the people and cars go by. I loved this feeling, being alone sometimes. You should try it sometime. Just go outside and close your eyes and listen.

I loved the way the wind blew through my hair. "Ready to go?" Jackson asks interrupting me from my thoughts. I open my eyes and nod taking his hand in mine.

Fuck Cameron's rules. He's off screwing his ex sub. The thought of him with Lela makes my blood boil. "Ouch! You wanna loosen your grip and tell me what's wrong?" Jackson asks.

I loosen my grip slightly. "Yeah, Cameron's off with his ex sub." I say as I enter a small little shop. "Well, see in the beginning who told you he was a bad guy?"