Needing A Break

I awake the next morning to my alarm going off. All I can do is groan in frustration. I mean who the hell picks their classes in the fucking morning?

Pardon my language but I'm cranky in the mornings. I roll out of my warm comfortable bed as slow as possible. I didn't want to e late for class but I was a sloth today.

I would say that I was a zombie today but for one zombies aren't real and I'm sure they'd move faster than sloths anyway. As I walk to my closet I notice that I'm bleeding through my pants.

"FUCKING SON OF A BITCH!" I shout at the top of my lung, probably waking the neighbors. Crystal runs into my room alarmed and she looks at me panicked.

"Period." I state simply. Her face turns from alarmed to pissed of in about two seconds. She grumbles before heading off to bed. She knows not to mess with me on my period.

I go to the bathroom and put a tampon in before heading back to my closet. I look through my clothes and realize the only good clothes I have are the ones Cameron bought me and those are at his house.

I do my best and pick out a shirt that says 'Normal people scare me' with a pair of regular jeans and a new pair of underwear.

Periods were the worst thing ever. I remember when I was little I used to have to go to the doctors because my flow was to heavy and it wasn't normal.

I swear every time I was on my period back then it looked like someone had been murdered. That all stopped for a while because they put me on birth control but when the kids at school found out I got bullied for it.

I'm just saying there are different types of birth control out there. I change into my clothes and begin my daily routine.

Brush teeth.
Fix hair. (Pulled it into a high ponytail)
Make coffee.
Eat breakfast.
Drink coffee.
Grab keys and purse.
Leave.

Hang in there Sarah there's only a few days left til' graduation. I'm super psyched because my dads coming. Not my real dad, I don't know him. All I know about my real dad is that he's very abusive and a drug addict like my mom.

The drive to the college was long as usual an boring. Usually they talk about gossip on the radio but not today.

As I pull up to the parking lot I notice the place is practically empty. "What the hell?" I ask myself as I get out. Just then Chance is at my side.

"Hey gorgeous you skipping?" He asks. "For what?"

"The major party of course. Word is Mr. Dallas is going to be there so all the girls are skipping for sure. All except you."

"Oh he is huh?" I pull out my phone and shoot a quick text as Chance continues to speak.

'What party are you going to?'

Seconds later I get a reply.

'None why? What's wrong? Is something wrong?'

'No nothing's wrong I just heard you were going to a party and all these girls are skipping school to go to this party.'

'No Sarah, I'm not going to a party now get that pretty little ass of yours in class. I have eyes on you.'

'That's creepy and I'm going I'm going.'

'Good. Laters baby! ;)'

I turn my phone on vibrate as I walk into the classroom. I realize that Chance was still talking about God knows what.

"So what did you think?" He asks and I look at him weird. "About what?"

"My essay I just read to you for Mrs. Haggins class."