Sold

This book is basically 50 Shades of Grey. I only changed some parts and changed the names.

WARNING: YOUVE BEEN WARNED THIS BOOK WILL GET DIRTY AND DETAILED READ ON AT YOUR OWN WILL

"SARAH!!" I hear my mom yell from downstairs. Oh shit. What did I do now? I question to myself. I run down the steps to the living room.

I'm careful to keep my distance, afraid she'll hit me again. "Y-yes?" I stutter. "Go pack your shit you're leaving." She slurs. She's drunk. "Why?" I question.

"DID I ASK FOR ANY BACK TALK?" She smack my face hard. I fall to the floor holding my right cheek, crying lightly. "GET MOVING!"

I quickly get up and run back up the stairs. I hear a faint knock on the front door. I grab my backpack and pack the only clothes I have, along with my unicorn stuffed animal.

I slide on my old, dirty sneakers with holes, and run downstairs. In the doorway stands a man a little taller than me. He has blonde hair and hazel eyes. His face is round and on it he has a sharp pointy nose. He wears a T-shirt and loose jeans.

"Thank you!" My mom smiles. The man hands her 10 $100 bills. She sold me?! The man looks at me and smiles showing yellow teeth. Ew.

My mom shoves me toward the door. I'm still in shock so I don't move. The strange man grabs my arm and starts pulling me out of the house. I just follow silently.

I'm not sure what to do. He takes my bag and puts it in the back of his old beat up car. Will we even survive in this thing?

I open the front seat door and there's a rat on the floor. "EEEK!" I shriek in horror as the rat crawls out of the car.

I get in with a disgusted face. "Is this yours?" I ask as the man gets in the front seat. "Yup. Her name is Betsy." He pats the dash causing dust to float up.

I cough and put on my seatbelt. He starts the car and presses the gas. The car lets out an old sound before moving along the broken road.

I watched out the window trying to gather my thoughts. Okay my mom just sold me to some freak, just for drug money. It's not like she loved me anyway.

"My names Frank." He says. I glance at him for a brief moment before returning to the window. "I'm Sarah." I say quietly.

"How old are you?" He asks. I watch as he picks his teeth in the mirror. Gross. "I'm 14." I try to get comfortable in the seat but it just isn't possible.

He hits a bump in the road causing me to hit my butt hard on the seat. "Don't worry we'll be there in about a day." I groan quietly to myself. Ugh.

"Where are we going?" I ask. "We're going to Kennewick Washington." Washington?! That's a long ways away. "You might as well try to sleep." I shake my head. "I have some questions first."

He glances at me, then shrugs. "Why'd you buy me?" I go back to looking out the window, trying to avoid his nasty eyes.

"Well, I need some help at a friends store. I bought you because you seemed like the perfect gal to bring in customers. My friend runs a small hardware store and my friends son needed a friend. I saw a post on Ebay about you and well, I bought ya. For my friend."

He picks at his belly button lint. I gag. This has been enough for now. I tip my seat back and try to get some rest with the room that I have in the car.

¥~¥~¥~¥~¥

When I awake I'm on a small bed covered up with a quilt. I look around the small room. A girls room. "Good morning sleeping beauty." I jump slightly at the voice.