Truth

"About the hard limits and stuff, what if I've never used anything so I have no idea what they are?"

"Well they're things to try during sex. You have had sex right?"

I eat another clam and blush shaking my head. He licks his lips sexily. "Check please." He says irritated. "Why are you irritated?" I ask.

"I didn't know you were a virgin and that's gotta change Sarah."

I blush more thinking of us having sex. The waitress boxes up the clams and Cameron takes the bottle of whine. "Put it on my tab." He says taking the box and quickly walking out.

I follow him outside to the limo. He quickly gets in and pulls me in. Jeez he's antsy. "Why so pushy?" "I want to get it over with. I don't usually do this stuff so don't expect it if you sign." I nod.

When we arrive I quickly get out and rush to the elevator causing my curls to bounce. He follows close behind. I bite my lip as the elevator takes us to his glorious home.

"Don't bite your lip." He says harshly. I quickly stop. When the elevator doors open he drops the clams and whine right by the elevator.

Grabbing my hand he walks fast to his bedroom. He pushed me in and shuts the door locking it. I watch as he undoes his suit jacket and takes it off.

He's pretty neat during sex I guess because he just hung his suit jacket and tie over the back of a chair.

Oh shit. I forgot I'm extremely insecure what am I doing. I bite my lip harder. "I don't want to." I say as he undoes his belt and slides his pants down.

"Relax you're getting cold feet." He pulls me closer against his warm body and I can see little round scars all over his chest. I go to touch one but he backs away.

"Don't touch me."

"Don't touch you? How-"

"I do everything. You just enjoy it. One of my main rules is do not touch me." He pulls my shirt off me revealing a black lace Victoria's Secret bra.

He stares at my breasts with eyes full of lust. I slide my skirt down revealing my black lace thong. I blush as he looks me up and down. Good thing I shaved everything.

He reaches behind me and unclasps my bra, pulling it down he stares at my breasts. As soon as my bras off I cover myself. He moves my hands and shakes his head. "You're beautiful."

I take a deep breath before sliding down my thong. My nerves go crazy and I think I begin to shake. He slides his boxers down and my eyes travel down his body to his dick.

He pushes me lightly making me fall back on to the bed. "Don't touch me. Arms above your head at all times." He crawls up in between my legs.

I get comfortable and raise my arms above my head. "Good girl." He connects our lips for a bit before moving to my neck. I moan as he finds my sweet spot.

His lips travel farther down to my breast. He takes my right nipple between his teeth and runs his tongue all over around it. I arch my back begging for more.

He does the same to my left nipple then kisses down between my breast to my tummy. I start to breathe hard wanting, needing more.

He brings his face back up to mine. "If you sign you need birth control. I hate condoms." He says sliding on a Trojan condom. I nod as he positions himself in front of me. "Ready?" He asks.

I take a deep breath and nod. He slowly begins sliding into me. I scream out in pain which makes him instantly cover my mouth. A tear slips down my cheek and I bite his hand.

He stays in the same position waiting for me to adjust to his massive size. "Go." I whimper and he does as I say. He begins sliding in and out of me filling me more and more.

Every thrust he goes a bit deeper. My walls cave around him making him moan. "You're so tight." he says raspy. I moan louder as he manages to find me g-spot. I move my hands but he quickly pins them back above my head.

Soon the pain turns to pleasure. Pleasure shoots through every inch of my body and I love the feeling. "Please I wanna touch you." I beg as he picks up the pace. "No." He slides in and out of me faster and faster but gently.

I can feel it all in the lower part of stomach. I start to breathe heavily as my climax builds up higher and higher. I try to move my hands but his grasp is tight. His thrusts become sloppier so I know he's close too.

I arch my back and release everything I've got on to him, moaning loud. After another few seconds he moans loud and I assume he cums because he pulls out of me. The first thing he does is take off the condom and throw it away.

I lay there breathing hard watching him. I scramble under the covers and smile to myself. That was amazing. Although I do hurt down there.

"Can I sleep here?" I ask. He just stares at me for a minuet. "I usually don't let my subs sleep with me. They have their own room."

"But I'm not your sub."

He sighs. "fine." He climbs in to the bed. His arm goes to my waist pulling me back so we're spooning. I smile and close my eyes.

"How was it?" He asks. I turn around so I'm facing him. "Amazing." I say as I stare at the scars. "So about Mrs. Robinson..." I urge on our earlier conversation.

"When I was 16 I got into some trouble. Drugs, alcohol, illegal shit. I was becoming a bad kid. Well sometime if work for my neighbor Mrs. Robinson and then she introduced me to the whole BDSM thing. So every time her husband left for work id go over and... you know. She was my Dom. She taught me everything and all this kept me out of trouble."

I suddenly get angry. "She fucking molested you." I say irritated. "No I liked it."

"Does your family know?" He shakes his head. "Cameron that's fucking awful. Do you still see her?"

"Yes but we don't do anything like we used to."

"Cameron I fucking hate her."

"Well I'd like you to meet her one day."

"No." I scoff.

"Sarah please."

"NO." I can't help but start to cry. She's ruined a perfectly normal man. I get on him and straddle his waist. "Please let me touch you." I sniffle.

"Will it make you feel better?" I shake my head. "A little better?" I nod. He takes a deep breath and nods.

"We'll work on it." I say gently running my fingertip along one of his scars. "What happened?" I ask brushing another one. "Enough." He grabs my hands.

"I don't remember a lot from my childhood but these I remember. I remember my moms boyfriend used to come over and beat me. I remember they used to put out their cigarettes on my chest. I remember one night my mom was laying on the ground cold, I was crying and then he came and kicked me. I remember the paramedics coming and one was named Gina."

"Your mom? You're adopted aren't you." He nods. As he continues his life stories I stare at him in awe. I can't believe that Mrs. Robinson lady. She's crazy. If I ever saw her I'd punch her.

"An that's about everything you need to know." He brushes a strand of my hair out of my face and tucks it behind my ear. I slide off him and lay by his side. I cuddle him close and fall asleep.