Chapter Fifteen - The Last Few Days

UPDATED!!!

'So, Reira, how were the last few days?'

The question came from my usual in-between-rehabs psychologist, Dr. Edison Flemmel. I sat in the comfy and probably too expensive armchair, in front of his luxury table, covered with tons of photoframes, but I never got on the other side of my point of view to figure out what kind of pictures they had. I had always had the curiousity for asking that, but never really did.

Thinking of the answer for his question, I recalled the memories of the last four days.

***

Norman was right: somebody was always with me, 24 hours a day. Sometimes, it was Norman, Mingus or Manu. Norm and Ming took me out to big shopping because all of my clothes were old and too baggy on me. For first, it was stressful to be out, tons of people were around me on the streets of New York City and soon I realized that Norman's fans were taking pictures of us and it made me feel unsafe even if I was with the boys. But I tried to make myself bear a bit more than 47 minutes outside of the flat. I promised myself, I would try. So I wanted to. I tried to enjoy the time out with the two most important people in my life, I laughed and joked, just to convince them I had a good time. When we were in the umpteen shop, I let the boys looking for clothes for theirselves and I left them there, heading to the girl's area. All the clothes were ugly and I couldn't imagine myself in one of those. Just to make time fly faster, I picked up a blue dress and went into the fitting room. The dress, even if it was in the size of 0, still was hanging on me like a sack. Not like I would have ever worn that dress, but still. Looking into the mirror, it made my heart sink into sadness.

He would never like me like this...

When I realized who I was thinking of, I felt scared.

I can't! I can't think of him like that! That is nonesense!

Quickly, like a flash, I stripped down and put my old clothes back on, hurrying out of the cubicle, throwing the dress to the assistant - like it was the fault of the dress.

No, it is my fault. I let myself think of him like that!

I couldn't not remember the dreams I had since I was home. Having him caress my boney body, up and down. Letting him kiss my lips...

Those are just dreams! And they should stay as dreams!

When I had arrived back to the boy's area, Mingus was nowhere around, but Norman was looking around at the jeans section.

Seriously? He has one houndred and plus two jeans!

And those all are looking fabulous on him...

Trying to shut the naughty thoughts off in my mind, I went straight to Norman.

'Hiya, have ya found something? Mingus is in the fitting...'

'Can we go home now?' I cut him off and he turned to me immediately. I tried to sound easy but it was so hard. I felt as dread was traveling down on my spine.

'We were planning to...' He started but something inside of me started to yell at me that I have to go home and "lock" myself into my room (haha, I had no lock on my door) and just try not to think of Norman like I did.

'I HAD TO GO HOME, NOW!' I nearly yell as much as my mind was yelling at me and he looked at me terrified. Norman looked at me anxiously, wrapping his arm around my body.

'Are ya okay?' He asked me and I pushed his hand away.

'Stop touching me! Just let me get back home!' I hissed and started to walk out of the shop, but Norman pulled me back.