Chapter 26: Me Being Me

Start from the beginning

"Earth to Alex!"

My head swiftly turned. Behind me was Andrew, in his hands was two large plastic bags. Each one says 'Food mart' in large bold red letters.

"Alex again with the day dreaming what has gotten into you?!" Andrew said while trying to grab my attention.

I looked up and shrugged my shoulders. "I'm not sure," I looked down at the bags and saw chips and popcorn inside. "I'm guessing your having a party?"

He looked down and his cheeks turned a tinted red, "No, I.. Uh.. Was going to have a movie night." He paused and shifted his feet together, "by myself,"

I smiled at his embarrassment. He was alone tonight? How adorable.

Wait what am I thinking?? Adorable?

I slip my keys into my pocket, "would you care if another human was involve with your movie night?"

His hazel eyes looked up towards me, "Really??"

I nodded my head to confirm my answer.

He grabbed my arm and dragged me up the stairs to the front door. "Well that settles, you and I are going to have a movie night!!"

I chuckled, "I guess so. What kind of movie would you like to watch?" I asked, while searching through the wide inventory of movies.

He shut the door with his feet and marched inside the kitchen, "I was thinking of a comedy you know?"

My fingers touched on Hot Pursuit. "what about this movie?" I slid the movie out of its place and shown Andrew.

He was pouring popcorn in a large bowl and grabbed two pop cans out of the fridge. He place the popcorn, two Pepsi cans on a tray and came over to the shelve. "Yeah let's watch it,"

I open the case and placed the DVD inside the Blu-Ray system.

"Have you seen this movie yet?" Andrew asked

I shook my head no, "I seen the trailers but not the actual movie,"

He sat down on the couch and extended his legs on to the coffee table. "I haven't either. But Alec bought it one day and it has been sitting there ever since,"

"How is Alec anyways?" I asked

Since the whole incident, Andrew, his brother and his family have been getting along much better.

Uncle Anthony has accepted Alec's decision of becoming an engineer and understands that his sons has to make decisions on his own.

Andrew on the other hands, has been being suffocated with "advice" from his father and also how he should treat his new "wife" a.k.a me.

I still do not know why they're planing a wedding for us. It just doesn't make sense.

I snapped out of my train of thought and focused on the movie. I noticed it was at the scene where the police officer meets the rich women who keeps on carrying a beige colored bag.

I wonder why she carries that bag all the time.

I take a glimpse at Andrew and notice he was drawn into the movie.

"why are you staring at me?" He asked

I shrugged my shoulders, "I don't know," I answered, "I just wanted to see your reaction to the movie."

"Oh" he replied. I still wanted to ask him about Eric and take Leah's advice and force it out of him but I didn't want to push it.

I had a feeling inside to let it go and just enjoy the movie for.