Ch 48: Fly

Lola POV:

Seconds after the chair flew just over my head, a table knocked Karma out of his from the opposite direction. "I FUCKING WARNED YOU KARMA!"

The red head lifted himself from the floor, pointing an accusing finger at me, "SHE DID IT NOT ME!"

Axel glared at him, "Lola's an idiot she just does what she thinks she should, you're the one that let her."

"DUDE! that is so not fair!"

Axel growled lowly at his friend.

Another chair flew in my direction. "DONT IGNORE ME!"

I recognized that voice, "WATERMELONS!?" my eyes narrowed and I raised my hand, muttering my spell.

The chair halted, then rocketed towards her.

Karma glanced at me, "Lola?! Mall full of people."

I looked around. Everyone seemed to be collapsed where they stood, asleep on the floor. "I wont step on them! Im a good girl."

Axel snorted, "good girl my ass, Lola what did I fucking tell you about kissing whoever you wanted?"

"That i shouldn't you didn't say I couldn't."

He growled lowly, "im going to kill you Karma."

"WHY?!" He threw his hands up, "Lola did it not me!"

"So? Im pissed at you."

I turned my attention back to watermelons, "hey hey old lady!"

She snarled at me.

The tables around me rose, "YOU SHOULDN'T CHEAT ON MEN THAT A PRETTIER THAN YOU!" I stuck my tongue at her as more objects went flying, "Eat wood saggy old hag! We all know your good at it!"

I hit her right in the face with a table.

Ha!

I looked to the direction of laughter, noting both Karma and Axel were chuckling. "What?"

Axel smirked, "careful Lola someone could say the same to you."

I pouted, "no they cant my boobs are perky and I'm not an old lady."

Something tugged at my waist and then I went flying right into Leila.

The woman gripped my hair in a clawed hand, "I'm finally going to fucking kill you, you little bitch."

I glared up at her, "You can't."

She laughed, "Oh and why the fuck not?"

Axel was in front of us in seconds, gripping her by the neck and throwing her out the window.

the fifth floor window.

Thats why.

He caught me in his arms before I fell to the ground, "I'm punishing you later for even thinking to put those lips of yours on another man."

"but I didn't think...I just did."

He sighed, "god I can't stand you sometimes."