Ch 2: Do You Like Jail?

A/N: Lolas hair above it maybe change a lot though! Its sooo pretty right? I cant wait to start showing u guys her clothes they are sooo fun, and most of the time Candy related because I LOVE candy related clothing XD

~~

Lola POV:

"Hey mister, I would you rather not clean up your bloody face near the cooling pies."

He glared at me from behind a bloodied rag, eyes locking on the mass of rainbow hair, "What the fuck is wrong with your head?"

I didn't miss a beat, "good sir I assure this is a medical side effect of eating too many skittles as a child, and I'm part chameleon so it changes a lot."

He ignored me.

I stared at him from my seat on the stool, licking at one of the freshly made swirl pops, "So how did you know grandpa?"

"None of your business."

"did you know grandma?"

"No."

"...how did you get all bloody?"

"None of your business."

Well this guy is super fun. "..how long do you plan on staying here?"

"Depends did you clean out the closet in the break room?"

I blinked, "if your talking about the blow up mattress and the hygiene products they are gone. I gave the hygiene stuff to hobos and I decorated the blow up mattress before turning it into a doughnut themed pool float to match my floppy doughnut sun hat."

He stared at me for a long moment, "...you sure you're Lola Faye?"

I flashed him a grin, "positive!"

He sighed, "fucking hell...this is not what he fucking told me, crazy old bastard."

Grandpa told him about me? "hey whats your face, what did grandpa tell you about me?"

He snorted, "not much."

"but?" I eagerly gestured for him to continue.

He stared at me, shaking his head after a long moment, "said you were the sweetest prettiest girl that ever graced the earth, called you his," He looked mildly disgusted, "little sugar angel. Always talked about the way you would help him in his shop since you could walk. Said you were his world."

I smiled happily, grandpa said all that?

"but all I see is a short little weirdo with rainbow vomit for hair and pies on her dress."

I glared at him, "your just angry your dick is smaller than this lollipop aren't you?"

He glared back, "where the fuck did he get angel from?"

"I'll have you know that the candy I make is heavenly." I gestured to his uneaten purchase, "go one try it!"

He stared at the box, still decorated with a frilly bow, "I hate sweets."

My jaw dropped, who hates sweets? "I hate you!"

He looked momentarily shocked as I threw my lollipop at his head, "what the hell?!"

"WHO HATES SWEETS BUT HIDES IN A SWEETSHOP?! ARE YOU FUDGING STUPID!?"

"did you just say fudging?"

I blushed a bit, "I don't like the f word so I say fudging because I like fudge."

He ran a hand through his inky hair, "so you say the word dick but not fuck?"

I nodded, "yeah pretty much. besides you drop the f bomb enough for both of us, don't you think?"

"you make zero sense you know that?!"

"And the bloody, lavender eyed, no named man who storms into my shop and claims to have known my grandfather makes sense?"

He grit his teeth, glaring daggers at me, "you are infuriating!"

"and you didn't get the hint to tell me you're name so I'm just going to call you lava cake because you're hot," I leaned over and lifted up his shirt, great abs, bruised but great, "yeah because your hot but like a good lava cake have a bitter core. and because I like lava cake...maybe it will make me like you more because you work here now."

"what?"

"I'm just going to call you lava cake because you're-"

Lava Cake sneered, "no not that! the last part you idiot!"

"Oh! you work here now...you can do like cleaning and lift heavy things right?"

"SINCE WHEN DO I WORK HERE?!"

"You bleed in my shop you belong to me by default, yup."

He turned an odd shade of angry red, like cherry taffy, "I am not working here!"

I pursed my lips, "do you like jail?"

He looked confused, "what? no. No one likes jail."

Smiling sweetly I pulled my iPhone from my apron pocket, waving the chocolate cake cover at him, "well thats option two Lava Cake, the police doesn't take kindly to men who molest candy shop owners."

"I didnt fucking moles- what are you doing?"

I unbuttoned the first few buttons on my dress, "do you think I should rip my tights for effect?"

He gaped at me, "ANGEL MY FUCKING ASS, WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!"

I ignored him, pinching my light green tights.

"FINE! I'll fucking work here just put the phone down!"

I put my phone back in the apron, "hmm so I guessed right thinking you were on parol and can't even have an accusation against you? we can send your parol officer a cookie basket when you tell him you got a job if you want."

He just tisked and glared at me.

"..so should I put Lava Cake on your name tag or..."

He sighed deeply, "Axel. My name is Axel."

"Axelll...?"

He gave me an 'are you kidding me?' look, "Blackwood."

I clasped my hands together and grinned, "great! Welcome to the team Axel!"

"I hope you're crazy ass gets hit by an ice cream truck."