Ch 41: Memory

A/N 

A lot of you are expecting Lola to be a funny drunk

really bitch? really?

Quick question!

why the hell is it whenever my characters drink alcohol and get pretty much drunk it  a stepping stone in their relationship happens or they play adult games? or both.

I think we can all agree that my subliminal message I'm trying to send you all is as follows;

ALCOHOL IS YOUR SAVIOR IT BUILDS RELATIONSHIPS AND TRUE LOVE SO WE SHOULD ALL LIVE DRUNK!

Poltergeist, turning youth into alcoholics of both functional and dysfunctional variety since 2014 (cuz uk thats when i started the wattpad) 

over and out!

~~

Lola POV:

Axel was a really really good cook, everything he makes is sooooo yummy, "Heey Axellll!"

He laughed, "yes Lola?"

"you are...really really." I trailed off, "I forgot.."

He sipped his drink, "did you now?"

"mmhhmm.." I leaned into him, "hey hey why are you a human now?"

"becasuse you asked me about five minutes ago to show you my human manliness."

I pouted, "NO! Lola likes demon cake."

He reverted back to his demon form, raising a dark brow at me.

I sighed happily and cuddled into him.

He protested a bit but didn't push me away.

Peering up at him I grinned, "I like you Axel, you don't push me away everyone pushes me away."

He didn't say anything. he just watched me talk.

"You know when I first...experimented with women I though I liked them better." I chewed on my nail, "she was gentle with me..but allll the men I had played with would be mean and pull my hair! sometimes when I was making them happy they wouldn't let me pull back and it was hard to breath...I didn't mind that sooo much as they never asked if I was okay." I made the okay symbol with my fingers, "okay!...okay...okay?"

He growled lowly, I giggled, "I like it when you growl like an angry jungle kitty!"

Axel ignored my comment.

So I just started talking again, talking seems like a nice idea, "The girl was very nice she even kissed me after, she didn't care that it tasted like her...she brushed my hair away from my face and told me she would get dressed and we would go get breakfast..." I went quiet, "I never saw her again.."

the room was quiet for a very long moment, "People tend to do that when they get what they want Lola."

I giggled, "I know, thats why I'm never going to give you what you want..then you have to stay with me for a long time." I ran my fingers over his leg, "but is that mean? I like you lava cake so I think I want to give you want. but I don't know. And you protect me, thats nice no ones ever done that even if they wanted to play with me before..and and annnd when I was under you spell thingy you never took advantage of that." I smile against his neck, "and after you did play with me a little bit youu made me feel like I wasn't only a playmate..you were mean by calling another woman thingy but you only did it because you're a sadist..saaadisst what a funny word. oh! and then you gave me that book and made sure I knew..made sure I knew! even if you didn't sayyy it."

His hand ran over my hair, "say what Lola?"

"That you only wanted me." I hugged him closer, "at least for a little while you only want me. I was so happy it made me mad."

"Why would that make you mad?"

I looked at him with wide eyes, "you can't tell Axel if I tell you."

he rose a brow but nodded.

"Pinky promise!"

He laced his pinky with mine.

"It made me want him to stay with me more. I was mad because I know he won't like that not one bit. The last person who wanted him to herself was left alone...all alone."

"Lo-"

"BUT! i decided. I won't do that! NO! I won't be greedy..I'll be good and just have fun while I can. And then...and then when he leaves me by myself there won't be anyone but pudding to see me cry and thats okay because he bought her for me! SO now I will always have a little living memory."

"Why do you need a memory?"

"because otherwise I might forget that he actually cared even if it was only for a moment..and that..that would be very sad."

~~

A/N BOOM yes thats a good place to stop.

how does that feel? does it sting?

I hope so.