Ch 27: I Hate You Too

A/N: hi there guys! How do we all feel about Lava Cakes hate? What do You think Lolas reaction will be?
~~
Lola POV:
I woke with a gasp. Sweat dripping down my back and my thighs trembling.

Collapsing back onto the bed I let out a little sigh, fingers brushing over my lips while one hand trailed where he had assaulted my body with his tail.

My hands couldn't create the same sensation, the same odd tickle and snap that came with the constant changing contact of my skin.

I whimpered a bit and stared at the ceiling, what is wrong with me?

Why haven't been able to sleep? Lava Cake is a pervert but he hasn't touched me in any way since his elaborate confession of hate.

My heart sank.

He was bitter thats for sure, the taste of chocolate was still ok his lips when he had kissed me.

I hated it, I hated the taste, the harsh words and his unyielding grip on my body.

It made me feel strange, like my skin was tightening and my blood was made of fire.

I closed my eyes, "stupid lava cake. I hate you too."
~~

Axel POV:
"Absinthe! Is that really you?"

I stared at the strange succubus woman. Was I supposed to know this bitch? "Its Axel now."

She practically purred. "What brings you here?"

A miniature rainbow threw a tantrum and threatened to cut off my tail for being 'a mean munchie monster' and ran off screaming that I was a bad demon and hasn't talked to me in four days.

Stupid girl.

"I needed to get out."

She smiled looking around the darkened area bustling with all sorts of magical beings; demons, fairies, a gnome or two, I think I even saw a warlock wondering about. "Ah well this is the best place to find some fun.." She wrapped her arms around my neck, "I hear through the grapevine that your master bit the dust."

A surge of anger ran through my body causing me to sneer slightly, "he did."

She trailed her nails over my chest, "then maybe you could come over and play with me?"

I stared at her, her figure wasn't bad in the slightest full hips and large breasts, smooth stomach and long legs. She screamed sexuality.

And her hair wasn't fucking rainbow, her eyes weren't wide like a deers, and she wasn't a damn midget. "I don't fuck hideous women."

Her jaw dropped, "hideous?! I wasn't too hideous to fuck before!"

I shrugged, "maybe I was drunk. Go find some other dic-"

"Away from your witch Axel are you sure thats a good idea?"

I peered over my shoulder, "Karma. This bitch needs someone to screw. You want her?"

Karma looked the stunned succubus over.

Their kind isn't used to being treated like anything less than a goddess.

Karma and I had always made a point to knock them down a bit. Their expressions were priceless.

He glanced back at me in surprise, "Seriously? Shes too tall my current taste is for something smaller. And preferably sweet.."

I growled lowly.

He raised his hands in defense, "I don't want to die so I wont..did you bring her with you per chance?"