Ch 35: Ice

Awe you all love Karma!

good for you!

ready for another chapter?

~~

Lola POV:

Axel swatted my lola out of my hand the moment we walked out of the pub.

I frown at him, "hey! I was going to eat that!"

He rolled his eyes, picking it from the ground unwrapping it and shoving it into the closest creatures mouth.

The thing instantly started to choke.

Then it moaned.

And then Axel coved my eyes as it tackled another creature.

Then there was screaming and cheering.

"Hey Axel whats-"

Another moan.

"Lola lets go to that shop I told you about."

"but I'm curious...what happening?"

"a little thing called sex...really nasty sex. i'm not so sure if its willing or not anymore but trust me babe its a whole lot of ugly."

I crinkled my nose, "why are they doing that here?"

"because Karmas a douche who wants your cherry pie fucked in more ways than one."

Oh. "why?"

He pushed me further down the street, hand still over my eyes, "Because you're a hot piece of virgin ass and we demons just love a good virgin."

"but my mouth isn't a virgin so I'm only part virgin."

He growled a bit, "thank you Lola for that reminder."

His hand left me. I blinked against the dim lighting, "no problem? where are we?"

"Magical candy shop."

"YAY! OH MY GUMDROPS LAVA CAKE YOU ARE THE BEST!"

"yeah yeah wh- whoa! Lola?!"

I tackled him, "KISS ME YOU FUDGER!"

I didn't give him the chance to kiss me..

I kissed him first.

I felt more then heard his growl as his hands took hold of my hips. His tongue intertwining with mine.

Well this took an unexpected turn, and his hands changed route, riding up my sweater.

My mind flashed back to the night before when Axel nearly killed me with desire.

I wrapped my arms around his neck. fingers tracing something somewhat scaly, I pulled away despite Axels disgruntled growling, "hey..have I ever seen you shirtless in demon form?"

His growling stopped, "yes."

but.."did I just never notice.." I reached up his shirt, more of the same texture greeting me, "No..I would have noticed..have I ever seen your full demon form shirtless?"

"Did you really have to interrupt my fun for this?"

"uhm yes?"

He growled again, "No you have not."

He leaned in again to kiss me.

I pulled away, "Why not? you have seen mine shouldn't I get to see yours?"

"you can see my whatever later."

I stepped back, "good then we buy candy now and then go home and you show me your shirtless form."