Ch 7: Hose. Me. Down.

A/N: hiiiiiiiiiiiii I'm expecting this question because people always ask but melon soda is amazing!!!! and its a Japanese thing served best as a float sooooo yummy. I can't find melon soda anywhere here in the US :(

BUT I bought plastic food making kits while I was in Japan for melon soda floats and noodles XD 

that photo is of its yumminess. Yes it is so yummy I had to put a photo of it up and shove it in my book.

btw melon fanta is THE BEST but can I find it in america NOOOOO BECAUSE US AMERICANS DONT UNDERSTAND THAT GREEN THINGS DONT MEAN ICKY!

~~

Axel POV:

"Axel...I-I'm all sticky.."

Lola  looked up at me through thick lashes, clothes dripping wet and reduced to a sheer state, "what the..."

Her cheeks ignited in a bright blush as she started unbuttoning her top, "Axel help me get this off..The melon soda hose for the soda machine exploded and now i'm all sticky. its gross."

"Why the hell should I help you undress?!"

"because! I managed to keep my shoes and my knee highs on and I don't want them to be sticky!"

She hopped up onto the table in the break room and held out her foot to me. I stared at her for a long moment before sighing and taking off her stupid shoes and weird socks.

She giggled wiggling her little toes at me, her top landing on the floor by my feet.

Lola hopped off the table, and I was shocked to see that without her usual giant heels the top of her ridiculous rainbow head only reached my chest.

Looking down I blinked rapidly.

Wide blue eyes, pale skin, and soda soaked, lace incased tits.

Well then.  "I thought leprechauns were supposed to look for rainbows not become one."

She glared at me, turning on her heel and stalking to the other side of the room.

She had to hop up and down to even try reaching the top cabinet.

I shamelessly pulled up a chair and watcher her bounce, smirking to myself when she tried angling herself to better reach the cabinet.

for someone so tiny she had a pretty good rack, nice ass too.

grunting she hopped a bit higher, "grandpa always had me keep extra clothes up here just incase."

And there goes my fun. How the fuck is a man supposed to focus on a woman assets  when the woman starts talking about her grandfather?

Her grandfather who I happen to actually fucking respect. 

Dead or not that old bastards words about his precious angel of a granddaughter and how much he loves her and how she was his little girl still floated through my head.

unfolding myself from the chair I sighed and retrieved the pile of clothes for her.

"thank you! grab the hose from the sink."

I did, mild guilt for my previous thoughts about old man Faye's granddaughter setting in.

Setting the clothes down she grabbed a bottle of hand soap from under the sink, reading through the label before nodding, "Okay Axel hose me down!"

"what?" 

She rolled her eyes, "hose. me. down. I need to get cleaned off before I change."

Her grandfather would be furious.

I did as she asked, trying not to stare as she squealed and jumped around.

I tried, I really did. out of respect for the old man I tried.

But then she opened the bottle of soap.

And then she was a wet, bubble covered, mostly naked, miniature rainbow.

standing there watching a girl who I used to hear childhood stories about soaked and rubbing soap all over her body was was wrong.

Watching the girl, who had apparently wanted a pony for her 7th birthday but settled for a hamster because it was orange, jumping around in string panties was so so wrong

Watching the girl, who evidently ran to her grandpa crying in fourth grade because no one else wanted the three legged lizard for a class pet, wring water from her rainbow hair and let it disappear between her tits was terribly wrong.

I really should throw some clothes at her or at least look the other way if for no other reason than she's crazy and I owe her grandfather a lot.

But she's really easy on the eyes, soft curves and flat stomach, round ass and perky tits probably no more and no less than a handful. 

Long story short, that girl is exuding sexuality.

She laughed a bit, "grandpa was right to instal that hose!"

And theres that sex drive murdering word again, grandpa.

Grandpa.

Her grandpa.

A good man.

A man who would never have forgiven me for looking at his granddaughter while she was like this much less for thinking about her body the way I was.

I looked back at Lola who was messing with the strings on her underwear.

I groaned in dread, oh fuck me.