Chapter Nineteen ⎯⎯ The Resort

Start from the beginning

"Is something wrong, Mori?" I asked my cousin in concern.

He just stared at me for a few seconds before letting out a small grunt, but that didn't stop him from staring at me.

I then felt panic bloom in my stomach.

'DON'T TELL ME HE FIND OUT ALREADY?!' I scream in my head.

I stood there with sweat going down my face. Panic swirled through my stomach.

What am I going to do?! Did me find out? What will I do? More importantly what will he do?!

I asked myself question after question; not noticing him walked up closer to me and opened his mouth.

The sound of a strong generator suddenly interrupted him and saved me from any trouble I thought was coming my way.

We both jump and I looked to see Renge spinning up from the ground.

"Renge?" I murmured in confusion.

I glance up at Takashi and saw him not looking at me but at Renge. I took my chance to escape.

I quietly walked away from my cousin and towards the rest of the hosts and Renge.

"Renge, what are you doing now?" I asked her with a raised eyebrow.

Renge turned to me and her eyes lit up.

"Miso!" She cheered, spinning her umbrella, "do you like my cosplay?"

I took this time to examine her.

"Are you cosplaying as Lala?" I asked her.

"CORRECT!" Renge exclaimed in her high pitched voice.

"Wait. Miso, how did you know she cosplaying as her?" Haruhi asked me.

I glanced behind me and looked back at Renge.

I sigh, "After her various visits with me, I've discovered some information about the otaku world. Lala was one of the first characters she introduced me to."

Renge popped up beside me and grinned. She placed her lips to my ear and whispered, "Next time you could cosplay with me! We'd be the best Lalas!"

Yes, Renge knew I was a girl. One of her sudden visits caused my identity to be revealed. I always remember to keep my bedroom door locked now.

"Haha...yeah uh I'll think about it..." I whispered back to her.

"Eh~" The twins hum together.

"Anyways! Let me get back to the matter at hand! Miso, since you were not here when it happened, I will tell you the detailed later!" Renge started.

I blink once and nodded.

"LISTEN UP, BOYS! You obviously need help in understanding Haninozuka's hidden motives! Look!" She exclaimed.

We followed to where she was pointing.

"Takashi!" I saw my brother call to my cousin. He jumped high in the air and landed in the current pool. Takashi turned and faced the small blond and a smile twitched up his mouth. During all of this, Mitsukuni was giggling none stop.