Chapter Nineteen ⎯⎯ The Resort

Start from the beginning

*:*:*

"Hey Miso!" I hear a voice call me.

Class had just ended and it was now club time. I was heading to meet Kyoya so we could travel together to the resort.

I turn around and smile when I see Hikaru and Kaoru walking towards me.

"Are you heading to the resort now?" Hikaru asked me.

"Yeah, I'm about to meet Kyoya now." I reply.

"Oh well, the boss told us to go pick up Haruhi! You want to help us?" Kaoru inquired with a mischievous smirk.

I thought back to Kyoya who was probably already waiting for me. I   then examine the trouble making twins.

"Haruhi doesn't know we're going to the resort does she?" I questioned them bluntly.

"Nope!" They answered together.

I sigh and look at the time on my wrist watch.

"I'll text Kyoya to go ahead without me. Now let's go pick up our host." I grin eagerly.

The two cheer as I pull out my phone to text Kyoya. They tell me the plan and I take my place.

I stand next to the twins as we watch Haruhi start walking out of front of the South building. She'll never see it coming...

We three then bolted towards the female. The twins linked their arms under her arm pits and I swiped her legs up into my arms.

"Target Captured!"

"Wahhh!" Haruhi exclaimed in shock, "wait, what the?!"

A second after a limo drove up right in front of us. The window came down to reveal Tamaki wearing sunglasses and a flower necklace.

"Good work! Now take her with you." Tamaki ordered us.

"Roger!" The three of us replied.

Tamaki smiled at us before the window rolled back up.

"Hold on! Where are we going?!" Haruhi screamed in confusion.

The twins and I only smirked mischievously before we climbed into the limo.

*:*:*

I sigh in content as I laid down in my pool recliner. From afar I could hear Kyoya and Tamaki explaining to Haruhi where we were. I listened to the
tropical birds that flew around the resort and the waves that moved in the pool.

"Mi-chan~" I heard someone call.

I scrunch my closed eyes together before I peak one eye open to see Mitsukuni looking down at me with a giggle. I sit up and smile at my brother.

"What'cha need, Honey?" I asked him.

"Do you want to swim with me?" He replied, jumping up and down.

"Um..." I replied uncertainly as I glance down at my clothing.

I had on a white button up shirt and plain cargo pants. Hidden under it was an aqua colored bikini. A pair of sunglasses shielded my eyes from the sun.