Seventeen

"Pete, where are we going?" Patrick asked for what seemed to be the millionth time. And he was sure it was because Pete had hardly spoken to him in the past two days, only giving him instructions on when to stop and when to go. Was it because Pete was mad at him?

"Don't worry about it," Pete snapped back.

"Why can't you just tell me?"

"We've been over this."

"When?" Patrick asked.

"The last time you asked me that stupid question."

"And you still haven't answered."

The anger coursing through Pete's veins was something he hadn't felt in a long time. Patrick was slowly whittling down his patients, and from the smug smile on his lips Patrick knew exactly what he was doing.

"Please—"

The rest of the sentence was lost in the back of his throat as Patrick was slammed against the nearest wall.

"If you say one more word—"

Pete's words were swallowed as his lips were covered by another pair. Never had Patrick initiated anything before, but damn, Pete liked it. He slowly moved his lips with Patrick's, being hesitant to take control. And when Patrick's hands began tugging at his zipper Pete let him do what he wanted.

Pete let out a breathy moan as Patrick's hand slipped past the waistband of his boxers and grabbed him. "Patrick," he whimpered pathetically. "Please."

Patrick hummed in response and began moving his hand up and down, slowly and cautiously. Lips were on his neck, roughly bringing about a decently sized love bite.

"Let's take this inside," Pete gasped as Patrick's hand continued to stroke him. Patrick nodded and let Pete scoop him up and carry him into the nearest building.

Now, Pete had never been one for sofa sex, minimal amounts of room and too many pillows. Venturing upstairs to see what they could use would kill the mood. So he was just about to drop Patrick on the sofa when he spotted the elegant table in the next room.

Confidently, he strolled over and positioned Patrick flat on his back. Pete had to say that he loved that view of Patrick.

Suddenly, he was pulled closer by Patrick's legs. "Pete, hurry. Please."

"Patience."

They undressed each other slowly in the middle of hot kisses and touches. Shirts, shoes, socks all found new homes scattered over the fancy banquet hall floor. Patrick was the first to strip Pete of his pants only to be tormented as Pete slowly lowered his face and released the zipper with his teeth.

Since neither of them had anything but spit to help with lubrication, Pete could only promise to be as gentle as possible. Patrick didn't much care. He simply told Pete to hurry up before he finished himself off. Pete almost let him, but there would be time for tormenting later. After a quick prep he pulled Patrick closer and slowly pushed in.

The moan Pete elicited from Patrick's mouth was the best sound he had ever heard. High pitched and needy, it confirmed what Pete already knew—Patrick was completely under his control. He waited until Patrick was squirming beneath him before moving.

He set a slow pace at first, not wanting to hurt Patrick, but it became quite clear Patrick was as bossy as anything when he was horny. He kept begging for Pete to go faster, harder, whines of pleasure in between.

"Fuck," Patrick moaned. "Again. Pete!"

Pete had to say it was beautiful to watch Patrick come undone. His mouth slack, his eyes shut, his entire body tensing and relaxing as he rode out the high. And Pete would've been done, tucking Patrick under a blanket on the sofa while he kept watch, but Patrick had other plans.

Still undressed, Patrick slid off the table onto his knees. Curiously, Pete looked down at him, gasping when Patrick swallowed nearly all of him whole. His hands went to Patrick's hair automatically, and tugged harshly as soon as Patrick's tongue got involved.

"Pa-Patrick," Pete moaned, trying to keep his voice steady. "Fuck."

Patrick's head bobbed to a steady rhythm, continuing as Pete let out a word of warning between a string of curses. Not hesitating, Patrick swallowed everything and sunk back on his heels, panting hard, a moment later. Two orgasms later and Pete was definitely exhausted.

Pete gently helped Patrick to his feet. "C'mon, let's take a shower."

To the surprise of anyone, the first thing the Arkkarredians had left alone was the electricity and water. Humans didn't like using it because it was only a matter of time before the Arkkarrediansfound out who was using it. But neither of them cared as the stood under the stream of warm water and held each other close.

Pete was humming some random tune as Patrick tried not to fall asleep. He was just coming to the mental conclusion that he slept way too much when the crippling pain in his head had him clinging onto Pete for dear life.

"Please," he begged. But this wasn't the type of begging Patrick liked. He was tired of these attacks and when they came they just left him more tired and more done with life when they ended.

"Lunchbox?"

"It hurts."

Pete understood and quickly got Patrick into bed. He wanted to get their clothes or a weapon, but he didn't want to leave Patrick.

"I'll be right back," Pete reasoned and dashed out the door.

When Patrick opened his eyes the two images before him almost caused him to scream. In the back of his mind he knew they weren't real, but he couldn't bring himself to say the words.

"Are they human?" the taunting voice asked as it had so many times before.

Were they?

They looked human, the dressed human, they acted human. But how could Patrick tell?

"I don't know."

"Try again."

It was almost like a switch had been flipped in his brain. One of them now seemed more human than the other. Movements more awkward and flaws more easily noted. Now it was apparent who the human was.

"Yes," Patrick replied. "The one on the left."

As he sunk into sleep the echo of a laugh reverberated in his mind.