"You're Kagami-kun, aren't you?" 

We all focus our attention to the ever-so-smiling Tsugawa approaching Kagami. 

"Your hair's so red! Scary!" He remarked, giving me a sweat-drop. "Captain, this is the guy, right? Seirin's really weak, but they have one strong guy!" 

That sends Coach Riko into irritation as there are multiple veins that appeared on her head. "You've done it now, you little brat."

After a huge smack of the Seiho's captain to Tsugawa, Captain Hyuga told them that there's no need to apologize because Seirin's going to win today. But gosh, why are they always underestimating Seirin? 

******

"Uhh.." I tried speaking once and for all, because the Seirin's locker room is getting awkward silent, and no one tried to talk or make noise. 

Coach Riko suddenly claps her hands, making everyone turned their attention to us. "You're all a little too uptight. I thought of a reward to cheer you up." The coach makes a cute pose, making my jaw hanging. "If you win the next game, I'll give each of you a kiss on the cheek. What do you say?"

"Why did she laugh?" Izuki-senpai commented. 

"You can't be serious." Koganei-senpai added. 

That sends Riko-senpai's hand on the floor, sad aura gloom around here. Wow, did they just turned Coach...down?" 

"You idiots! Pretend to be happy if you have to!" Hyuga-senpai yelled, and that makes Riko-senpai sulking even more.

It's quiet for some seconds, and we all watched the coach sulking in the corner. Suddenly, she turned around, oblivious on crying and shouted, 

"Shut up and get it together, you idiots! Don't you want to play them back for last year? It's got to be quite a lot with a year's worth of interest!"

"Sorry, sorry. We know." Hyuga-senpai apologized. "All right. Before we start, I'll tell you again. I'm sure you'll feel it as soon as the game starts, but first years, prepare yourselves for the worst. Seiho is strong. After last year's massive defeat, we hated basketball so much we nearly quit. We got over it. We're better now. If anything, we're happy. This won't be the same as last year. I'm confident we've become strong enough to be sure of that. Now we just have to win. Let's go!" 

"Yeah!" 

"Let the first A block semifinals match between Seirin High and Seiho High begin." We all watched as the tip-off has finally just begun. 

******

I was frozen on my spot. Seriously?! We haven't scored yet? My eyes are wide in disbelief, staring at the scoreboard, with the score of 0-12, in favor of Seiho. 

"He's pressuring Kagami-kun." I muttered, observing Tsugawa marking Kagami, who have the ball. "I know that's the problem, and I thought Kagami will by now have any plans or something." 

Kagami passed it to Izuki-senpai, who quickly to run to make the shot, but is unfortunately stopped by the captain of Seiho High.

They have fast and good reflexes...how are they doing this? Just as I thought, their defense is no ordinary...and their offense...

We watched as Kagami passed by Tsugawa, who provoked him by telling Seirin that they're not good as he thought, and got foul.

"That idiot really gets angry fast." I muttered, while the others one the bench started yelling Kagami to calm down. 

That's two out of five fouls...really bad. 

Watching Seiho in action, my eyes widen in realization at something I'm really confused at. That secret of their powerful defense...and their weird offense.