chapter 2

January 3rd, 2016 7:15 pm

A single word and action changed my future. I have a question for you, what would you do if a banned youtuber broke into your home under the circumstances? asking, no, begging for shelter and a place to hide for the night. would you say yes? even it means risking your life? or would you return them in immedently? well, here's how its gone down for me.

I ran into the kitchen and grabbed a knife, then quickly ran to the slightly open back door of my house. somebody broke in and they might or might not kill me, I gently grasped the handle and closed the door, I slowly turned around and tiptoed to the living room and found nothing. I walked to the kitchen, nothing, the hallway closet on the first floor, I opened the door, nothing. I glanced to the stairs behind me, there's two options, one: call the police and report a break in, option two: check it out myself and possibly get killed like every person in a horror movie. I slowly, but thoroughly, thought about the pros and cons in the two options, there's the possibility the trespasser left and I would call the police, not knowing, and get fined. so option number one is ruled out, I walked up the stairs, tightly holding the knife in my right hand, gotta love stupidity. I looked at the three doors at the end of the hall, bathroom, my bedroom and the guest room, which door first? I thought and looked at my slightly open bedroom door, I never leave my bedroom door open. I cautiously nudged the door open the rest of the way, I walk in and look around the room, my eyes land on the closet door, I take a deep breath and walk to the front of the door. my hand hesitantly reaches for the handle, but then I slowly retract my hand, not because I'm scared, kind of, but because I fear what will happen next and I'm pretty sure, if there's a person the other side of the door, they fear the same thing.

" Hey" I whisper and take a step away from the door. " If your not a killer, its okay to step out" I mentally face palm when I realized how stupid I sound. " I know its a little freighting, especially when you break into someone's home, but hey, I didn't call the police." I sound so stupid right now, I should just open the door or call the police, but once again the trespasser might of left and I could of left my bedroom door open by accident.

"I sound so stupid" I say with a sigh." Okay, you should trust me, I will not call the police unless your a serial killer and/ or you stole stuff from me-"

" W-what about a youtuber?" a males voice came out from the closet. I opened and closed my mouth, searching for a answer.

" I... I cant" I slowly say, I was a little shocked someone answered.

" You cant...?"

" T-the rules... and the penalty..."

"Some rules are meant to be broken" he says, I hear the little hope in his voice, ' there's a chance' he's probably thinking, ' the smallest chance, that she will save me' .

" Some rules are meant to be broken..." I agree, but that's only slightly true, some rules are meant to protect others.

" Will you break one of them?" he asks with a hesitant voice.

" I..."

" Please, its only just for a night, y-you wouldn't even know I was here."

" Who are you? I don't even know your name"

" Will you let me stay? keep me safe?"

" I..." I stop and think about the question, I don't even know what this guy looks like or his name, he could be a undercover cop or a serial killer. but it would be a chance I would have to take.

" Yes" I say, there's the word that will change some of my future.

" Promise me" he says, to keep him safe? let him stay?

" I promise" I say and watch him open the door and step out of the closet, the moon light coming from the window lights up his features, black hair, brown puppy dog eyes and glasses. I would know him from anywhere, I should of listened closer to his voice, it was none other then-

"Markplier" he says and hesitantly sticks out his hand for me to shake, I took his hand in mine and shook it.